Options

Nastiest cigar.

2»

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    jsnake:
    Every Padron cigar I have ever had. Taste like a cat crapped in a cigarette ashtray at Rosie O'Donnel's house which was left in her sweaty underwear drawer. Blah Accckkkkk Thhhhhptttt
    Ouch! LOL! Ever tried the 1926 80th anniv?
    I honestly can't recall which ones I have had. Not sure if I ever smoked the high end fancy ones or not. I may have had a few and given them away due to my initial bad experiences. It seriously is the only brand I have ever just thrown away without trying to finish. I tried a few different ones too. They were just so nasty I had to throw them out. The newest one I haven't tried either.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Victor Sinclair Bohmeian Bamboo was the worst ever. Nica Libra, Park Ave, and the last forum blend we all put together are pretty far down the **** chain as well.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    CI Legends Series Drew Estate. It was like walking into a smoky bar and picking up a piece of butterscotch candy that had been sitting on the bar for a few years in an ashtray. I enjoy some coffee, chocolate and caramel flavors and undertones in cigars but this was just over the top ridiculous.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes. Several entries on this list are good cigars for me. Also other cigars that made this list I know have plenty of support in general from other BOTLs. Or do some of us just like 'em nasty?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol....I think we like em nasty Bob-----or at least that sounds the best to me lol. I will say that while I ONLY smoke them if I am given one, I have never had a problem with the plethora of flavored Drew Estate sticks.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I would not lable it nasty but i dont like them but for me its the 5 vegas gold.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    When a cigar is great you never forget it. When a cigar is bad you never forget it. It's the ones in between that take up all your time and money.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I read through the responses, I'm struck by how many times one person's favorite cigar is some other person's nasty one. I too don't like Acids, but they are one of the best selling cigars on ccom. Someone is buying them!

I've said this before, that's why they make more than one type of cigar. It's fun trying different brands and seeing what we like. I know when I frist started on man made cigars, I was really into the mild ones, now I smoke them rarely. I enjoy the fuller ones much more now, but I still go back to the mild ones from time to time.

That's what makes this hobby so much fun, we all have different tastes and we love to talk about them!

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Acid guys are forum guys. Different demographic. I could be wrong.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro post for a good read.

So far, for me, bad cigars have been construction based. Some are more bland than others, for sure.

I have not yet had the three year old butterscotch candy on a nasty bar experience yet. 

Have smoked a few which were mediocre at best: ghurka (a buddy calls them the pickle cigar, aka gurkhin) and RP. 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the great thing about cigars.  I'm sure every cigar mentioned here is someone else's favorite.  So many cigars, so little time!
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, this is a tough one.. I'd have to say anything infused is def at the bottom of my list. My uncle loves the **** outta these disgusting copper label somethin or others that taste like way too much caramel to stomach. Bottom of the list for a normal cigar would be the la historia. It was a strait up salt lick both times I tried it. I figured the first time it was just a bad stick.. But no. So very salty. And a close second would be the tatuaje brown label. It tasted like a beef stick from 7 eleven. Not even kidding
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Nevermind already been here
  • Options

Krieg said:
    jsnake:
    Every Padron cigar I have ever had. Taste like a cat crapped in a cigarette ashtray at Rosie O'Donnel's house which was left in her sweaty underwear drawer. Blah Accckkkkk Thhhhhptttt
    Ouch! LOL! Ever tried the 1926 80th anniv?
    Nope. Definitely never spending money on their high end stuff after my experience with them.
  • Options
    bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    MUWAT Fat Molly left a nasty taste for days
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure some of the old timers will remember the Cremosa! That was legendarily bad. The most recent (like 3-4 years or so ago) was a Nicarao bundle that I think was actually worse than the Cremosa! I attempted to smoke 3 and each was worse than the last (horrid comes to mind) as I only got a few puffs in. The other 18 went into the trash. Worst money I ever spent! 

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Every Padron cigar I have ever had

^^^^^BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!