Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Johnny 5's 5000th Post Pass -- CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heading out today, sorry for the bad picture
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIICCCEE!!!!!
    what's the middle put, with the purple band & maduro wrapper? ... don't recognize it.

takes and puts looks great to me, patrick. and thanks for the quick turn around. you guys are the bomb for keeping this moving quickly

(and fyi that JDN has about a year and a half humi-time on it ... from spring 2013 ... much better now than ROTT, IMO)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    that one is A. Flores Serie Privada Boxed pressed with about one year of age on it. very good. thank you for including me in your pass.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    that one is A. Flores Serie Privada Boxed pressed with about one year of age on it. very good. thank you for including me in your pass.

Oh snap! I've been wanting to try something from the A. Flores line. I hope that one makes it to me.
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Patrickbrick:

Oh snap! I've been wanting to try something from the A. Flores line. I hope that one makes it to me.
    Pm me I can send you some they are very good.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received Johnny 5 pass today, I will pm my votes to ya bro, hope this works for u. Congrats again on being a great brother and member of the forum. Takes 1st, puts 2nd. image image Off to Sherm tomorrow
  • Options
    NOoooooooo! Not the A. Flores! Thanks Mr Brick, I may have to take you up on your offer in the future...
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    NOoooooooo! Not the A. Flores! Thanks Mr Brick, I may have to take you up on your offer in the future...
    Damn bro, I didn't even read that u wanted it, I wouldn't have taken it out, I'm sorry, if u really wanna I have no prob opening it back up and getting something else. My bad really, I just took it cause I've never seen 1.
  • Options
    Nah man, it's ok. I'll hit the bricks to get some, lol!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerm is voting like he lives in Florida
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Any time your ready.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I got a good laugh out of this thank you.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    looks great to me glock, thanks for being a part of this.
    dig the takes, you know i'm a sucker for a good box press cigar though .... and those puts, hot damn!
    Bigshizza:
    lol, i thought the same thing

• Options
    Sherm 9114 9011 2308 6973 8219 22
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass today. Will try to get it out to Ken this afternoon if everything looks OK. Takes first puts second
    Takes
    Puts
  • Options
    damn that was fast ....

and holy smokes sherm! yes everything looks spookily spectacular (being halloween & all)
    thanks again for playing !

• Options
    Had to throw the Zombie in there for Halloween. Thanks for having me John. Will PM my votes
  • Options
    On its way to Ken. 9114901230801588178341
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Sherm nice job!! Can't wait for this bad boy to land, thanks again John for including me :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Damn Sherm nice job!! Can't wait for this bad boy to land, thanks again John for including me :)
    glad to have you irish bro.
    someone is going to get lit the fvck up at the end of this ... can't wait to see who it is.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Got this today. Will put things in order and post tomorrow, but wanted you to know it got here safely.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It's election day. I got my vote on. The bag on the left is not the pass, at least it wasn't yesterday, it's my puts. I didn't lay them all out, I hope that's ok. Took an AJ New World and can't wait to try it!! Sorry for the TERRIBLE pic, I can't tell good for bad on my terrible phone. Looking to fix that with my first smart phone at the end of the week.

photo johnny5k_zpsac4f3957.jpg
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    It's election day. I got my vote on. The bag on the left is not the pass, at least it wasn't yesterday, it's my puts. I didn't lay them all out, I hope that's ok. Took an AJ New World and can't wait to try it!! Sorry for the TERRIBLE pic, I can't tell good for bad on my terrible phone. Looking to fix that with my first smart phone at the end of the week.

photo johnny5k_zpsac4f3957.jpg
    should have included a digital camera in the box for you to use ken ;-) ;-)
    lol j/k.

that all seems good to me.
    those new world's don't seem to be lasting very long --- popular smoke!

(and i know i sound like a broken record at this point .... but i'll say it again because i really do mean it) thanks for being involved!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks John and can't wait to see what poor SOB gets lit to high heaven :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Received pass today, it goes out tomorrow. Takes on left, puts on right. I feel sorry for the last few guys who have to try to cram everything in there, lol! FYI, those who want to smoke right away may want to wait a few weeks for the smokes to marinate in your humis in orde to reach a stable RH. The ziplock... 'locks' are coming undone with the volume of stuff in there.
    p.s. wth is the cigar with the red and blue label with a crown above it that I took?
    IMG 20141106 201544
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Received pass today, it goes out tomorrow. Takes on left, puts on right. I feel sorry for the last few guys who have to try to cram everything in there, lol! FYI, those who want to smoke right away may want to wait a few weeks for the smokes to marinate in your humis in orde to reach a stable RH. The ziplock... 'locks' are coming undone with the volume of stuff in there.
    p.s. wth is the cigar with the red and blue label with a crown above it that I took?
    IMG 20141106 201544
    That all looks good to me --- killer puts, those are some pretty lanceros (got a feeling those will get snatched up before this is over).
    Thanks for playing and for the quick turn around brother!

The red & blue "A" cigar is called Victorino. Not much info on them online, got it from another site.
    I've smoked a few, probably won't blow your socks off but pretty decent little cigar IMO.

-------------------------------------------

And --- regarding the box getting full.

First off, WOW! That's a medium flat rate, damn you guys are going crazy if it's getting full already and we're not even halfway through.

Second, if anyone down the line wants/needs to repack it & needs materials let me know.
    I can mail out ziplocs/5-finger bags (for no-cello sticks)/small boveda packs/etc. if need be.

Third, I originally went with a medium flat rate to 1) try and keep costs down and 2) didn't think it would get so full.

If anyone down the line needs to upgrade to a larger box, that is fine by me.
    I think the difference between sending a medium and large flat rate box is like $5. I can't cover the difference in cost for everyone ... but if the box gets upgraded and cost is an issue for anyone please shoot me a PM.

Only request is that you please keep shipping with USPS. Large flat rate if needed (so we can use click/print/ship) or use your own box and ship it priority or first class (please add insurance & tracking if you go first class though!!!).

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Package arrived today. Takes first puts second. Upon approval it launches in the morning.Thanks Johnny! Off to you Dr. M.
    imagephoto IMAG2113.jpg
    imagephoto IMAG2119.jpg
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey gibby/Gibson I got over 5k now but no contest I'm going for 6k!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Package arrived today. Takes first puts second. Upon approval it launches in the morning.Thanks Johnny! Off to you Dr. M.
    imagephoto IMAG2113.jpg
    imagephoto IMAG2119.jpg
    Jason, while those are exceptional takes and puts....one of the original stipulations was **max 5 takes**. I'd hate for one of the earlier guys to feel "slighted" if I let this slide.

Even though it's certainly a beyond fair trade off of your takes/puts I feel I must stand firm on the 5 takes rule. If u can readjust accordingly before sending it out it'd be greatly appreciated.