Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Take one and pass it on, Pass part 2 (update)

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Oh and tank you velly much
    very welcome bro, some of my faves, hope they become yours!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbo. 9505511138774302584297

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad these are moving along. You guys didn't have to go Priority. I was trying to keep the cost down as much as I can.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    You have to go priority when there are body guards. Lol!!!!

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    image This happened. Please hurry. Lol
    I hope everyone is well.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for including me in the Pass Daniel-San and this was very generous of you. This will be headed your way tomorrow or Monday Ryan. Been under the weather or would have gotten it out a little sooner.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    The stands came in the mail yesterday. Along with a little something extra. I'll throw up a pick later when I get a chance. Thanks Matkn!! First Warrior, please shoot me that addy of yours.

Rob
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Enjoy brother!!!!

• Options
    Eulogy, why isn't there anything in your bio? Anyone know what he likes? Stogie stands get lonely in the mail I heard. . .
  • Options
    Lovin the piggy back bombs guys. Enjoy
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Eulogy, why isn't there anything in your bio? Anyone know what he likes? Stogie stands get lonely in the mail I heard. . .
    I'm still figuring it out. The only thing I'm sure of is that I don't like Gurkhas.
  • Options
    We'll see what AJ has to say about that. +1 on the Gurkha hate. Although, I had a box pressed Regent with some age before that I really enjoyed.
  • Options
    I enjoyed Gurkhas before I started smoking more seriously. I've had enough good cigars that I know what I don't like; even though I'm still figuring out what I do like. Recently, when I've had Gurkhas, they've been one dimensional and have had burn issues. I guess if that one dimension was pleasant, I would like them better.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I forgot to post the Tracking# going to First Warrior. Here it is: 9505500004474307000430
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I enjoyed Gurkhas before I started smoking more seriously. I've had enough good cigars that I know what I don't like; even though I'm still figuring out what I do like. Recently, when I've had Gurkhas, they've been one dimensional and have had burn issues. I guess if that one dimension was pleasant, I would like them better.

I do like the Centurians and have bought a few three packs before and all the ones I did smoke myself had burn issues or the wrappers would unravel. No real experience with other Gurkhas yet but for a cigar with such a high MSRP the Centurian could use a lot of improving in the QC area.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Thanks again for the generosity with the Stogie Stands DZR and I used some of the supplies from another project I'm working on to pimp mine a bit. I think it came out pretty well and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks Daniel-san...

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Thanks again for the generosity with the Stogie Stands DZR and I used some of the supplies from another project I'm working on to pimp mine a bit. I think it came out pretty well and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks Daniel-san...

Very nice. I'm getting super excited.
  • Options
    jimmyv723:

Encarnacioooonnnnnnn Doodle diddle doodle deeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    Eulogy:

I do like the Centurians and have bought a few three packs before and all the ones I did smoke myself had burn issues or the wrappers would unravel. No real experience with other Gurkhas yet but for a cigar with such a high MSRP the Centurian could use a lot of improving in the QC area.
    Didn't see this before. I had a Centurian before also that had burn issues. I thought it was an okay smoke, but there are many other cigars I would choose to smoke before that one; especially considering the price point of the Centurian.
  • Options
    Recieved the pass today. Thanks Daniel for your generosity, check your inbox.. Iceburg check your inbox also I need your addy to keep this rolling. Pict to follow.
  • Options
    off to iceburg this AM
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:

Cool. I was thinking of doing this also. Not sure what band yet, though. Did you finish it with some sort of lacquer or just glue it on?
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    jimmyv723:

Cool. I was thinking of doing this also. Not sure what band yet, though. Did you finish it with some sort of lacquer or just glue it on?

Just used some Mod Podge from a project I'm already doing with cigar bands and yoo just put some on the surface and put the band on then go over top of it.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Eulogy: 9114 9999 4423 8819 3228 61

Should land on Monday brother.
    If the box is ticking, don't be too worried . . .

Thanks to DZR for the amazing gift and fine craftsmanship.
  • Options
    youngryan216:

Thanks, I don't think there's mail service on Monday but I'm super looking forward to it.
  • Options
    youngryan216:

The two unbanded cigars in with the stands are 4x4s by Davidoff Rayan. I know you said you wanted to try some Davidoff so figured those would be at least a start for you to try out.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    youngryan216:

The two unbanded cigars in with the stands are 4x4s by Davidoff Rayan. I know you said you wanted to try some Davidoff so figured those would be at least a start for you to try out.
    Ichi
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Jimmy V PM
  • Options
    Great pass from jimmyv723. I think you forgot your Padron in the box with the stogie stands too brother. image

Hey Eulogy, can you post a pic of the pass when you get it? Sorry, I'm a stupid newb and didn't post a pic when I got it. Thanks Jimmy.