Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Take one and pass it on, Pass part 2 (update)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. My family should be thoroughly annoyed this weekend.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    Ok, I got my stand the other day, and I am sorry it's taken me this long to post it...but thank you, I'm looking forward to using it once my baby boy lets me have a few min of time to myself lol...anyway sorry it's taking longer then expected but your sticks are on the way! Tracking number 9114 9011 2308 6973 8233 15
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iceberg04:
    Ok, I got my stand the other day, and I am sorry it's taken me this long to post it...but thank you, I'm looking forward to using it once my baby boy lets me have a few min of time to myself lol...anyway sorry it's taking longer then expected but your sticks are on the way! Tracking number 9114 9011 2308 6973 8233 15
    who is this message for?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Iceberg04:
    who is this message for?
    Sounds like you're getting a little gift box.
  • Options
    image stand came today ,with some body guards. worth the wait . looking forward to trying all of these and having stand lol. be nice not to have my cigar fall while im doing something.thanks brothers. you guys are awesome.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you like them. I know some are from Jimmyv, so he needs some thanks, also. And with this delivery, the pass is complete. Thanks again, DZR.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Glad you like them. I know some are from Jimmyv, so he needs some thanks, also. And with this delivery, the pass is complete. Thanks again, DZR.
    haha thanks jimmyv I knew I needed to hit you.
  • Options
    It's to you Danielzreyes
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iceberg04:
    It's to you Danielzreyes
    I guess it was. Very much appreciated dude. Thanks again brochill. Get it? Iceberg? Brochill? Cold? Like ice? Brrrrrrrr
    photo 20141117_182949.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Haha yea I got it! Lol thanks again for the stand!