Newly seasoned humidor is waaaaaaay too humid

124»

Comments

• Options
    NoobNoob Posts: 2

ok guys, be that way......whatever

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like they say, don't go away mad... just...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Third question; why did you not read the first two pages of this thread before asking the same question that was already answered in this thread fourteen times?

Fourth question; @Rdp77 Can I get some of those Nice Pills you and @Bob_Luken take so that I can be as nice as you?

Since you're all so mean, I decided to do a little fact-checking. Fourteen is the number of time Bob answered the question. Twenty-one times the question was answered en toto. Try and keep up, will ya?

I got a flyer in the mail today for some nice pills. At least, they said I'd make my spouse or partner happy for the weekend.

Something about performance enhancement. Any idea what that meant?

At any rate, maybe if I get some of those I'll mail them out, and we'll all be nicer to people who want seconds.

Or thirds.

On answers.

Answers that we've already given.

Twenty-one times.

Or more.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys be nice to @Noob. The guy is just trying to understand.

Hey @noob in the world of boveda, follow these simple equations:

b=boveda
    x=any integer > 0
    y=any integer > 1

xb+xb = b
    xb * xb = b
    b + (dry b) = 2b in a few days
    b - b = 0b = ambient RH
    b / y = a big fuçking mess, don't cut em open

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought integration was required.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )