Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone Expecting?

2»

Comments

• Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Today is supposed to be "the day" but it looks like we are going into overtime. Anyone have any ideas on how to speed this process up? I have heard sex, Castor Oil, excercise etc. We have tried the first and third option but with no results. We are afraid to try "unnatural things" but really want the little one to come!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My youngest is almost 21 and my oldest is 24. I would like to say... Congrats!! Life as you know it will change for the better. Be calm, enjoy the holidays and birthdays... I miss those! Get lots of pics and when they get older take the time to listen to the funny crap they remember, it's usually the embarrassing stuff!!
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Last I heard, his wife was being induced. He didn't ask for it and was reluctant to give up his addy but I have his address if anyone is interested please PM me
  • Options
    I have it too, we need to show him some Ccom love.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Agreed. Sending tomorrow. if congrats aren't in order then he needs something to relieve the stress!
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much for the prayers and well wishes. Our baby was born at 4 this morning, mommy and baby are doing great. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Greatest thing in life. Enjoy
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bub. Thats awesome.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations bro!!! Try to savor and enjoy every second of it... I just blinked and my son is 7 months old now :)
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Congratulations bro!!! Try to savor and enjoy every second of it... I just blinked and my son is 7 months old now :)
    Blink again he'll be 15yrs lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Congrats Paul!! Looking good!! Enjoy that cute bundle!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    PM
  • Options
    Thanks once again for all the kind words and well wishes. Please do not feel obliged to send anything, your helpful advice was enough. I should have listened to you guys when you said bank some sleep! Both Mommy and I are running on fumes, but she is well worth it!