Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 NewB Secret Santa (or) Festivus Exchange

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glad there were more of you that signed up for this. It will be a blast to see this unfold right along side the other one.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Brianak, CBuck, BenHanks........You are all in
    Great! Thanks. Did you get my PM also?
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I am ready for my name to be sent to be I want to blow some stuff up
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Got it CBuck-----and everyone else as well. Names and addy's are out fellas. Any questions or issues feel free to PM me and I will be the "middle man":)
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Got it CBuck-----and everyone else as well. Names and addy's are out fellas. Any questions or issues feel free to PM me and I will be the "middle man":)
    thank you Vulchor for putting this together for us NEWbie's we will not forget you hahahahahahahaa
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Good bump Ben as I was coming to do the same. Shipping and fun may commence...hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season is the best I can say right now...all about good friends and good times.
  • Options
    something came into day now under the tree hmmmm it says S/S CCom on it
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive received my package. Are we waiting to open until Christmas? or should we open now to get the sticks into a nice stable environment?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Open it bro... People be waitin to see the carnage lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Part 1 of mine shipped this morning! Can't wait to see how it all works out!
  • Options
    Here is what my ss dropped on me. Definitely excited to break in the scissors and the car ashtray. The sticks are perfect too. I haven't had the MoW in a corona so I'm really looking forward to that one and I love my dpg's and Oliva's.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Tried to ship mine out yesterday but the PO was a zoo. All I wanted was to drop it off as I have the postage already on it. Oh well, will drop it off in the morning.
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Here is what my ss dropped on me. Definitely excited to break in the scissors and the car ashtray. The sticks are perfect too. I haven't had the MoW in a corona so I'm really looking forward to that one and I love my dpg's and Oliva's.
    Those Xikar ashcans are awesome. I have one that I have used for quite a while. Great design and very convenient!
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    Open it bro... People be waitin to see the carnage lol.
    I got mine too I was waiting if you guys are going to wait well nether am I :P
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Ive received my package. Are we waiting to open until Christmas? or should we open now to get the sticks into a nice stable environment?
    hey Avengethis how did you know your SS even had cigars in it? You Peaked didn't yea ? HEY if You can do it so can I
  • Options
    Well since one of the stipulations was a minimum of 3 cigars I assumed.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    here it is image Fishing flies look hand made very nice image image
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Well since one of the stipulations was a minimum of 3 cigars I assumed.
    this is true
  • Options
    these sticks are outstanding and the box was attacked by the USMC stamp hmmmm image
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    here it is image Fishing flies look hand made very nice image image
    Very nice! The AJ new world is one of my favorite sticks.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Apparently I was a very good boy this year. I certainly don't deserve this but thank you to my "secret" Santa. I know who you are and I can't thank you enough. Class act sir!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Apparently I was a very good boy this year. I certainly don't deserve this but thank you to my "secret" Santa. I know who you are and I can't thank you enough. Class act sir!
    Dang that is one hell of a nice selection of sticks and some nice accessories to go along with it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    D Fresh:
    Those are very good looking! Those are some of my favorites too!
  • Options
    Dark I have only smoked one of these in my life :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good hits going on over here. Nice work
  • Options
    Santa really does know everything! Just last night I was packing up for an Xmas party, and stuffing my cigars in an old plastic bag, thinking "I got to get one of those travel cases". And, Saturday my Xicar cutter that I have had for three years craps out! Today my Secret Santa present shows up, and besides the awesome cigars, there is a new Xicar, and an AVO Travel Case! Awsome! Thank you Santa!!!image
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Santa really does know everything! Just last night I was packing up for an Xmas party, and stuffing my cigars in an old plastic bag, thinking "I got to get one of those travel cases". And, Saturday my Xicar cutter that I have had for three years craps out! Today my Secret Santa present shows up, and besides the awesome cigars, there is a new Xicar, and an AVO Travel Case! Awsome! Thank you Santa!!!image
    I guess santa has been keeping an eye on you then :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    PM Brad.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My S.Santa package arrived safe and sound. I've had a Opus sitting in my humidor for a year and I haven't had the heart to burn it. Holy smokes now i got two more and I am definatly going to light it up. Thanks S. Santa. image