Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 NewB Secret Santa (or) Festivus Exchange

13»

Comments

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Got mine today, oh man, It's 12:04...got mine yesterday. I'll post pics soon. Busy day!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    My S.Santa package arrived safe and sound. I've had a Opus sitting in my humidor for a year and I haven't had the heart to burn it. Holy smokes now i got two more and I am definatly going to light it up. Thanks S. Santa. image

Plus you have the cigar of the year and a whole bunch of other goodness there. Nice selection
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    First Warrior:
    My S.Santa package arrived safe and sound. I've had a Opus sitting in my humidor for a year and I haven't had the heart to burn it. Holy smokes now i got two more and I am definatly going to light it up. Thanks S. Santa. image

Plus you have the cigar of the year and a whole bunch of other goodness there. Nice selection
    Yes, it is a dam fine selection. Been wanting to try the AVO's and the 101. Got another package in the mail that may be part two of this bomb. image I thik it is. Thank you Secret Santa, i now have your addy and when i can put a name with it WATCH OUT.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Santa enlisted the USPS to delivered this today. Now to figure out which one to smoke while enjoying the coffee Thursday morning. image
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many more to go? I think 2. When do we get to see who had who?
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Dear SS,
    Sorry it took so long to post this. This past week has been crazy. This gift was AWESOME!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Got mine the other day too just late posting the pic thanks SS! great choice of stick too imagecant wait to make some giant icecubes #ball'n
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, It appears everything has been delivered! When do we get to know who sent to who?