Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Bill Cosby, anyone believe this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    And now it's done.  3 - 10 years in prison.  

I'll always wonder how much of this was "rape", and how much was "Sure, 'ludes and coke sounds good" or "Oh, crap.  I probably shouldn't have done that just because he's rich and famous.  Wait, famous and RICH!"

Not judging, one way or the other, just wondering.  Still blows my mind.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy nominated for the supreme court and every slimeball suffering from TDS bringing up the most absurd accusations possible....I could give a crap less about cosby.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The kind of some of the allegations brought against Cosby litetally paved the way for what is happening over the SC nominee
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Democrat. Never Happen.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many women all with a very similar story.   Unless they all got together to come up with the same story, Which is highly unlikely, I'm certain there is probably more than just a kernel of truth in it.
    And I fully understand why a woman doesn't immediately report a sex crime.
    I understand the shame, and the victim blaming, and the **** shaming that happens afterwards.

But..... To put a man his age in prison is a death sentence.
    He wont come out alive.  The stress alone will kill him.
    Just desserts?  Idk.  
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.