Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How do i catch a frog? (Oh crap! ... Eff)

13»

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.

Aaaaww, man. It was singin' for a mate. Haven't you ever been **** enough to do that? Cut the little guy some slack.... ??
    Well he will have a hard time seducing our cats... lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    So.... There is a txt from my wife while im at work.... "Hi... Uh... I just heard a faint frog. It isn't Tuba."

WHOEVER MADE A CHRISTMAS WISH THAT THIS STORY DIDNT END.... YOU GOT YOUR WISH!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    So.... There is a txt from my wife while im at work.... "Hi... Uh... I just heard a faint frog. It isn't Tuba."

WHOEVER MADE A CHRISTMAS WISH THAT THIS STORY DIDNT END.... YOU GOT YOUR WISH!
    Better put Tuba back in the tree, you don't want to break up that happy little family.
  • Options
    Supposedly this one is in my garage...
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See? I toldja he was singing for a mate. Looks like he was successful in at least getting one to come around.... Way to go, Tuba!!
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.

Aaaaww, man. It was singin' for a mate. Haven't you ever been **** enough to do that? Cut the little guy some slack.... ??
    Well he will have a hard time seducing our cats... lol
    **** Toad
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates?? Happy New Year!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The saga has come to an end. The other frog has either vanished or been eaten by the cats. lol Tuba has come to love his new home and regular cricket feedings and is getting chunkier by the day. :)
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love happy endings!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?