Home Non Cigar Related

I'm having a real problem reading the news.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
lately.

Muslim Murderers.
Fathers killing their children.
Murder-Suicides.
Murdering of cops.
Politics gone completely upside down.
Lying self serving politicians.
Criminal immigrants given more then our troops.
Miss-treatment of animals.
The loss of Angry Birds.
Boehner winning.

The only good news is Barbara Boxer retiring and Harry Reid cracking his head.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:

I would say GFY but the more I think about it, the more I realize you are just bored with nothing to do and I give you purpose.
    GFY = Good for you? That's really thoughtful :)image
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOPS! You didn't stay in your designated area JD. You know it gets people in a tizzy when you don't do what they tell you to do.
    Yeah, you tell him Bob! People like that thread...
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Randy, thought I missed 1
    brianetz1:
    i knew that it was just a matter of time before we got the real Rain back....kudos to you sir.
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    I thought this thread was a great idea, Randy. That is until you copied the spider. That never belongs anywhere. Smash. Kill. Don't take a picture. Or post one.
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Made this thread for you.
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    this is how you should do it JD, just post your daily rant in here rather than each of them getting their own thread. It would make the NCR area a lot more clean and keep other threads from getting buried before they have a chance to take off. It would give the people who enjoy these threads the chance to comment on the topics and debate in here rather than sprawled all over the place.
    now that's a great idea, brian.
    Bob Luken:
    OOPS! You didn't stay in your designated area JD. You know it gets people in a tizzy when you don't do what they tell you to do.

Yea, I know. Its the meds...
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    i knew that it was just a matter of time before we got the real Rain back....kudos to you sir.
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    I thought this thread was a great idea, Randy. That is until you copied the spider. That never belongs anywhere. Smash. Kill. Don't take a picture. Or post one.
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    this is how you should do it JD, just post your daily rant in here rather than each of them getting their own thread. It would make the NCR area a lot more clean and keep other threads from getting buried before they have a chance to take off. It would give the people who enjoy these threads the chance to comment on the topics and debate in here rather than sprawled all over the place.
    Me too. It's even got my name on it :)
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

jd50ae:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

It is just so hard remembering who is in charge around here and my meds are so relaxing I run amok.
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

It is just so hard remembering who is in charge around here and my meds are so relaxing I run amok.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

Hey!, you can't post pic's of Michelle here!
    onestrangeone:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

Hey!, you can't post pic's of Michelle here!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

Rain:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    I think you missed one.
    Martel:
    Dark Roast:
    Rain:
    Perfect.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

is that a mid-day cat? or afternoon cat?

I would love to stay and play. But the nurse is here and I must obey=====she really is in charge.

Rain:
    turn down 4 whut?

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I love the news. I mean look at this.

http://jezebel.com/woman-on-heroin-smuggles-gun-into-jail-via-****-is-b-1678004565

She put a whole gun in her ****!!! Fascinating. How much heroin do you have to be on to fit a gun in your ****? Was it a snub nose .38 or a desert eagle? These are the important questions facing today's society.
    jd50ae:
    I would love to stay and play. But the nurse is here and I must obey=====she really is in charge.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
    Rain:
    jd50ae:

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
    it's a hard knock life ain't it randy?

Yeah man, because the breakfast was crap.
    pelirrojo:

http://jezebel.com/woman-on-heroin-smuggles-gun-into-jail-via-****-is-b-1678004565

She put a whole gun in her ****!!! Fascinating. How much heroin do you have to be on to fit a gun in your ****? Was it a snub nose .38 or a desert eagle? These are the important questions facing today's society.

jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Fathers killing their children.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    Politics gone completely upside down.
    Lying self serving politicians.
    Criminal immigrants given more then our troops.
    Miss-treatment of animals.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

The only good news is Barbara Boxer retiring and Harry Reid cracking his head.
    "if it bleeds, it leads"
    http://www.pbs.org/wnet/insidelocalnews/behind_leads.html

jgibv:
    pelirrojo:

I wonder if he would spontaneously burst into flames if he accidentally went to a feminist blog.