Home Non Cigar Related

I'm having a real problem reading the news.....

2»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Fathers killing their children.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    Politics gone completely upside down.
    Lying self serving politicians.
    Criminal immigrants given more then our troops.
    Miss-treatment of animals.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

The only good news is Barbara Boxer retiring and Harry Reid cracking his head.
    No offense JD but I fail to see how this is any different than the normal news that's been published in the last decade of not longer????
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

No offense JD but I fail to see how this is any different than the normal news that's been published in the last decade of not longer????

But there is so much more of it, and so much less half ash good news.
    jd50ae:
    I would love to stay and play. But the nurse is here and I must obey=====she really is in charge.

The nurse said to post todays record, that it would serve you right.

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Take ibuprofen and drink water. Return to duty.
    pelirrojo:
    jgibv:
    pelirrojo:
    I love the news. I mean look at this.

http://jezebel.com/woman-on-heroin-smuggles-gun-into-jail-via-****-is-b-1678004565

She put a whole gun in her ****!!! Fascinating. How much heroin do you have to be on to fit a gun in your ****? Was it a snub nose .38 or a desert eagle? These are the important questions facing today's society.

I wonder if he would spontaneously burst into flames if he accidentally went to a feminist blog.

Hey dickowitz....

have you always been a dickowitz?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nope, just a recent thing. Must be a medical condition. Should I post a picture of it? Come on now you're copying and pasting you're own posts... Surely you're more creative than that. Here's a novel idea. If you're not satisfied with what you see or hear on the news, quit watching and reading it. Quite simple really and we would all thank you to do so. Good day sir!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Worked at a News Station for six years in the early 2000's and it really makes you jaded. Nothing surprises me anymore after some of the things you see. Was working the morning of 9/11 and will never forget that and some of the stuff I saw that never actually made it to Air.

On a different note, this thread is a GIF Wonderland...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

Kill your television.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem reading the news? Stick to the cartoon section

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Worked at a News Station for six years in the early 2000's and it really makes you jaded. Nothing surprises me anymore after some of the things you see. Was working the morning of 9/11 and will never forget that and some of the stuff I saw that never actually made it to Air.

On a different note, this thread is a GIF Wonderland...

NO! This thread is NOT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Nope, just a recent thing. Must be a medical condition. Should I post a picture of it? Come on now you're copying and pasting you're own posts... Surely you're more creative than that. Here's a novel idea. If you're not satisfied with what you see or hear on the news, quit watching and reading it. Quite simple really and we would all thank you to do so. Good day sir!

Now, that's just crazy talk.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Problem reading the news? Stick to the cartoon section

Excellent!
    pelirrojo:
    Nope, just a recent thing. Must be a medical condition. Should I post a picture of it? Good day sir!

Let me help you with that..

Amos Umwhat:
    jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

Kill your television.

It is innocent. Can't we find some way to punish the guilty?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Amos Umwhat:
    jd50ae:
    lately.

Muslim Murderers.
    Murder-Suicides.
    Murdering of cops.
    The loss of Angry Birds.
    Boehner winning.

Kill your television.

It is innocent. Can't we find some way to punish the guilty?
    In theory yes, in reality no. That's not cynicism but experience talking. If you want "justice" watch a superhero movie.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."