Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box Splits

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I did the splits on the Rothchilds and 1994's... Damn good smokes!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling I'll be using this thread more then I should. Last box split with Rain and CH went great.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I've got a feeling I'll be using this thread more then I should. Last box split with Rain and CH went great.
    Yep. I'm working on my fourth one. Maybe I should avoid this thread.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread/idea I rarely have money to buy a full box of a lot cigars but splitting with others will help out a lot to add some nice sticks to the stash
    Willing to split a box of CH Mason Dixon Project North... I have it already.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Pm to u
    Thinking about grabbing a box of Eastern Standard lanceros that comes with two free three packs of Yellow Cake and a t-shirt. I'd be willing to share custody of the shirt. You can have it for Thanksgiving, I get it for Christmas.
    CharlieHeis:
    Thinking about grabbing a box of Eastern Standard lanceros that comes with two free three packs of Yellow Cake and a t-shirt. I'd be willing to share custody of the shirt. You can have it for Thanksgiving, I get it for Christmas.
    Dang you are buying up boxes of everything I want to try. Won't be able to do a full box split after the Viaje's but if for some reason you don't get interest in a split and you'd be willing to do a 5er I would be interested.
    PM incoming Andrew
    thehilk:
    Bigshizza:
    Pm to u
    Should be there Wednesday or Thursday bucko!!
    Bigshizza:
    thehilk:
    Bigshizza:
    Pm to u
    Ty sir! Trying to fill up my humi devoted just to crowned heads lol!
    Got the Viaje Supershot 12 gauge from Charlie today. Of course he sent a few tag alongs. thanks a bunch for splitting and sending the extras. Really looking forward to lighting them up.
    photo 20150309_180640_zpskzfjdgvm.jpg
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Bigshizza:
    thehilk:
    Bigshizza:
    Pm to u
    Ty sir! Trying to fill up my humi devoted just to crowned heads lol!

That's not a bad humi to have!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Did you get the box of these?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    CharlieHeis:
    Did you get the box of these?
    I did not. I wanted to have some cash available for some March Madness deals.
    Deal Split? The Beards latest?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    thinking about it.....i'd probably be looking for like a 5-er of each.
    LMK

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I want splitsies on #2 or #3. Lets talk.
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    thinking about it.....i'd probably be looking for like a 5-er of each.
    LMK
    Doing the math I might hold off on this. He roped me in with a couple of my favorites. I had to walk away and look at it from another angle.
    WaltBasil:
    ddubridge:
    Sorry, went premature on this one. Hopefully you can find a couple others. I feel like both there cigars are on the dd for this per stick price pretty often.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    WaltBasil:
    ddubridge:
    Sorry, went premature on this one. Hopefully you can find a couple others.
    No biggie bro. I'm definitely getting #2 if no one else is splitting. I'd love to split #3, but would consider splitting #2 if the stakes are too high. I think I'll risk the Fear of Rain by posting this as it's own thread as well...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Sorry, went premature on this one. .....
    i'm sure it's not the first time BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    got a box of la palina mister sam robustos. I'd like to get rid of 10 - 15 sticks. please pm me if you're interested
    jliu:
    got a box of la palina mister sam robustos. I'd like to get rid of 10 - 15 sticks. please pm me if you're interested
    PM
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Got any Goldies of Cohiba Robustos?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Shizz! These are beautiful! image
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a box Tatuaje Black petite lanceros (25 p/box) that I'm willing part with 10 sticks.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    Anybody down to split some CC's?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    PM
    CharlieHeis:
    avengethis:
    PM
    Back at ya
    Team O'Donnell FTW!