Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box Splits

124»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be down for the tat black 
    would you want half a box @onestrangeone ?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Ok looks like the tat blacks are on backorder....I emailed @slamb@cigar.com to see what he can do

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Power Rangers on back order?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do the tat black but I spent my cigar dollars till next week
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jgibvSorry John I just now  got back to where I can check anything. If you were able to backorder these yes I would take a half box. Let me know if I owe you some money.  

@jgibvSorry John I just now  got back to where I can check anything. If you were able to backorder these yes I would take a half box. Let me know if I owe you some money.  

No problem bro.  Haven't heard back from Sean yet, hopefully Monday. Will keep you posted

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    So I have about 2 boxes of ladc mi amor in Churchill size. Too many for just me. Anyone interested? They've been resting since Feb of this year
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone interested in splitting a box of warped La Colmena Amado Hawaii exclusive? It's a box of ten, only 200 boxes made. It's 158 plus shipping. Pm for details
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

pm to @onestrangeone

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've already got the Unico Especial, and Renia. I think it would start to become redundant if I got anymore. 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting a box of...
    La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original
    Belicosa 6.2x52
    And
    LA Perla Habana Rojo
    Toro 6.0x50

If anyone would like to split either or both boxes send me a pm please
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody want to split some Viaje boxes? 
    Charlie you talking from Jake?
    -- Winston Churchill