Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March 13th ****UPDATED****

Comments

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Are those new flavors coming from Swisher Estate?
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    so what happens March 13th?
    Nothing that concerns you or anyone else. All should move along at this point.

Oh, I'm moving along alright... Right to the post office.

This is gonna hurt...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:

This is gonna hurt...

Geez bro come on the last time you sent a package you shanked me literally! What the hell is next, gonna blow my head off?? No save that for someone who's in need bro or better yet smoke it yourself ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Shhh shhh relax brett its all gonna be finneeee
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:

This is gonna hurt...

Geez bro come on the last time you sent a package you shanked me literally! What the hell is next, gonna blow my head off?? No save that for someone who's in need bro or better yet smoke it yourself ;)

I never said you'd be able to smoke it... Just sayin'.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Oh, did I mention that Brooke has your address now too? *insert evil laugh here*

What.... The....Fvck??????!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Brett. Getting close
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    16 days right?
    Hi there. How are you doing today? Look over there. Nothing to see here...

1ZE9987EA867957482

jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    WTF...... Not even close to the day yet AND how many times do I gotta tell you to STOP!!!! ??
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    WTF...... Not even close to the day yet AND how many times do I gotta tell you to STOP!!!! ??
    LOL
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    LOL
    Can someone shoot me Flowbee's addy please... It's nearly his Bday too and this smartazz is asking for it.
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482

I was wondering where I left that tracking number. Don't worry, I never said that was for you...

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    As Justin would say (or his tshirt) "I've created a monster" :):):)
    I will break you......
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't struggle. It will be a lot easier!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

90+ Irishman:
    I will break you......

C'mon... you love it!

matkn293:
    Don't struggle. It will be a lot easier!
    WTF Mark, et tu?!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    LOL
    Can someone shoot me Flowbee's addy please... It's nearly his Bday too and this smartazz is asking for it.
    No thankyou Mr. Irish!!
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    LOL
    No thankyou Mr. Irish!!
    Too bad bro sorry but already got it Mr. Dix Hills, NY ;)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    LOL
    No thankyou Mr. Irish!!
    Yeah, I'm gonna need flowbee's addy as well, Got Brett's covered already.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only Brett had his bio filled out....
    onestrangeone:
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    flowbee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:

1ZE9987EA867957482
    LOL
    No thankyou Mr. Irish!!
    Yeah, I'm gonna need flowbee's addy as well, Got Brett's covered already.
    I got you Nathan ;)
    CharlieHeis:
    There is no reason for me to do that since none of y'all should be looking in there anyways. The other thing is that over the years my tastes for what I personally buy and reach for has become rather pricey, ain't no way I would put that type of stuff in a wish list... Poor taste and no tact to ask for stuff like that and that's how I view it. So thanks Charlie but I would rather you just smoke something good yourself on my birthday and smile instead ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    There is no reason for me to do that since none of y'all should be looking in there anyways. The other thing is that over the years my tastes for what I personally buy and reach for has become rather pricey, ain't no way I would put that type of stuff in a wish list... Poor taste and no tact to ask for stuff like that and that's how I view it. So thanks Charlie but I would rather you just smoke something good yourself on my birthday and smile instead ;)
    That's a kind thought but you know that's not how it works around here.
    CharlieHeis:

I know he is looking to try some Caldwell. He also likes Tat, Crowned Heads, Padron, Avo, Davidoff.
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:

I know he is looking to try some Caldwell. He also likes Tat, Crowned Heads, Padron, Avo, Davidoff.
    Thanks Sherm.
    CharlieHeis:
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:

Thanks Sherm.
    Sherm your an evil bastid.... I told you that while we were talking about what we each buy the other night. Not to use as fvcking ammo against me.... and Charlie don't rise to his bait dammit!
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:

Thanks Sherm.
    Sherm your an evil bastid.... I told you that while we were talking about what we each buy the other night. Not to use as fvcking ammo against me.... and Charlie don't rise to his bait dammit!

Oops.