Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March 13th ****UPDATED****

1235»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Yes, but very fun.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    This is ridiculous....
    Brotherly Love!!!
    Ok three packages landed today this is insane... I will have to post pics later since I am still at work but Kelly, Nathan and Mark T..... Yall are flat out nuts and everything arrived safe and sound, thank you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Ok so wow.... ummm yesterday as I said I got smashed by Mark (Matkn), Kelly (Edna20) and Nathan (onestrangone) with a slew of insane cigars, y'all went over the top and I am floored thank you so much and cannot wait to smoke these wow!!!

First up is Mark here, can't believe it bro this was over the top and all terrific sticks and some of my favs as well as some new ones thank you!

Then next up is Nathan with his patented Texas Handshake that leaves a guy KO'd for a week, you clearly did your research and I couldn't believe what I was pulling out of that bag each time I reached in, thank you bro!!

And then last but not least is Kelly with an out of left field shotgun blast to the chest, KO'd much?! Thank you Kelly, hands down insane and even got me one of my unicorn smokes with that Destino Don Arturo, thank you!!!!
    and it begins...nice work guys!
    benhanks:
    and it begins...nice work guys!
    And it continues... seriously this is more than ridiculous!!!

So Charlie Heis and First Warrior Rodger destroyed me today for day 2 of what has turned into a train being pulled on me, y'all are seriously nuts!

First up is Charlie who flat out demolished me, speechless don't even know what to say other than thank you and cannot wait to smoke these ALL!

And next up is Rodger who not only knows what I like to smoke but delivered in spades, thank you so much brother just wow!!! And I loved the home made Bday card, thank you for being so thoughtful!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thanks to Sherm for the suggestions since your bio isn't filled out, Brett. I think most of those were on his list. Enjoy.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    My thanks to Sherm for the suggestions since your bio isn't filled out, Brett. I think most of those were on his list. Enjoy.

Glad I could be of service. Always here to help a brother out.
    rsherman24:
    CharlieHeis:

Glad I could be of service. Always here to help a brother out.
    Lol wow yeah I noticed and Charlie you nailed every single one thank you bro!
    Two more landed yesterday, one from Chris (Flowbee) and another from Ben! Yesterday was extremely busy as most of the entire day was spent with family out of the house and I am working today. I cannot thank you guys enough and will post pics as soon as I can. Will try to do so tonight otherwise worst case I will put up pics and proper thank you's tomorrow! Ben and Chris thank you guys was absolutely amazing!
    Okay so I'm off work and finally have a chance to post some pics and say my thank you's properly! So like I said earlier, yesterday both BenHanks and Flowbee smashed me but good! Y'all didn't need to do anything yet you both went over the top and I cannot believe the incredible stuff you both hit me with and wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

First up is Chris (Flowbee) with an awesome lineup of smokes including some new stuff that I am very excited to try, and an awesome Alec Bradley triple torch lighter that I used yesterday to light up my birthday smoke, worked like a dream and love it thank you bro really!!!!

Next up is BenHanks.... Ben decided to drop a large flat rate on me and demolished me in epic proportions!!! Not only did he send me some really neat hats and shirts from his company (really like those bro, wore the white hat today at work), some INSANE cigars and a tumbler engraved for the Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery that completely floored me! Dude you are NUTS but thank you so so much and I will never forget this!

Now yesterday my wife and son also demolished me with some of the coolest and most thoughtful things they have ever gotten me.... a 1 liter hand made new american white oak hand charred barrel for me to age and make my own libations in! Not only that but they also got me this amazing whiskey, bourbon and rye book that I am reading through and loving! So far I finished curing the barrel which involved filling it with boiling water and letting it saturate for 24 hrs, that is wrapped up and this afternoon I filled it with a 750 ml bottle of Jim Beam's Jacob's Ghost white whiskey that had only been rested for 1 year. Will make a thread in NCR for those interested about my escapades into doing the private barrel aging :)

And last but not least, Ma and Pops got me this amazing silver link bracelet that matches my Pop's one from their silversmith they go to in Mexico, meant the world to me. And my Grandmother got me (by proxy lol) this amazing Boston Red Sox hat to celebrate 100 years!

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It's not over yet brother - my package was delayed and I know there is one from a certain Miley Cirus fan coming your way as well!
    I'm glad everything made it safely. Enjoy!