Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boutique Pass #2 Pass Order and Starting Lineup Posted/ Shipped.

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Wasn't planning on putting that many Tats but was already a Jericho Hill in there and wanted to keep from having duplicates.
    Nice puts Jimmy, I don't know of anyone who would complain about to many Tats!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    jimmyv723:
    Wasn't planning on putting that many Tats but was already a Jericho Hill in there and wanted to keep from having duplicates.
    Nice puts Jimmy, I don't know of anyone who would complain about to many Tats!!
    +1 on Tat tastiness! Very nice
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff everyone. From what I hear Jerm needs some tender loving smack downs ! Just sayin......
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Good stuff everyone. From what I hear Jerm needs some tender loving smack downs ! Just sayin......
    Knock it off Curt. We have some big freakin mouths around here.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    ok... in a whisper then...;)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    I can back this up, heard from the drunkards mouth myself he was having an issue ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    I can back this up, heard from the drunkards mouth myself he was having an issue ;)
    Liar.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This will be going out tomorrow. Had an impulse buy order come in today and wanted to throw one of these in along with my other Puts before sending it out...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Nice puts guys. Great to see it moving right along. Thanks for letting me participate Jeremy !
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    Thanks Jimmy. This is moving along nicely. I decided to donate this pass to a Columbus B&M who is a approved charity for CFW, a friend of mine who came to a event in our store tonight hangs out there frequently.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    Liar.
    I love you too!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerm did say just between us that he was low on smokes. Too proud to admit it though. I normally would not divulge that information, but hate to see a brother suffer.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Jerm did say just between us that he was low on smokes. Too proud to admit it though. I normally would not divulge that information, but hate to see a brother suffer.
    Funny I heard a similar tale of woe and even commented on it in another thread. I think the message here is to help a brother in need and poor Jerm is in serious need.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Funny I heard a similar tale of woe and even commented on it in another thread. I think the message here is to help a brother in need and poor Jerm is in serious need.
    What the hell is wrong with u 2, I'm not even close to being low. Don't buy into the shenanigans people.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    What the hell is wrong with u 2, I'm not even close to being low. Don't buy into the shenanigans people.
    Same squawking different day, man you whine like a mule. He's low, just too proud and too scared to admit it.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Box came in this morning and it's packed with a lot more sticks than it first started.

Some great stuff in here and I finally get to try Viaje and a Warped.

Package is ready to go: 9405 9036 9930 0379 4003 85

TAKES:

PUTS:

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    variant2:
    Box came in this morning and it's packed with a lot more sticks than it first started.

Some great stuff in here and I finally get to try Viaje and a Warped.

Package is ready to go: 9405 9036 9930 0379 4003 85

TAKES:

PUTS:

Nice job Nick, glad u got to try something u were looking for, thanks for being in the pass.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Pics and shipping will come tomorrow. Off to RORO in the am
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Takes left, puts right. The Illusione is from 2011 fyi.

Shipped to RORO today 9505511037135080446771
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    This pass is probably the coolest thing I've been involved on the forums! I only hope I can keep up the momentum when it gets to me!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Thanks Sammy for being in the pass bro, hope u got something u like.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass arrived from Sam today. I've yet to open the box but will this evening and will post my takes/put. My plan is to get this out to Jason tomorrow!
  • Options
    Takes on the left and puts on the right. Puts include a new Viaje, ES marble house, and Impromptu Holy Braille

photo 117FD4E6-0776-4D69-AA7D-1DA49102047F_zpsnv4ilddp.jpg
  • Options
    Those aren't making it far. Very nice Ro Ro, thanks for being in it my brother.
  • Options
    Jason....9405903699300384631514
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
  • Options
    Damn guys ! This things going fast !
    Nice job everyone.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jason....9405903699300384631514
    Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
    I don't think so Homie