Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Boutique Pass #2 Pass Order and Starting Lineup Posted/ Shipped.

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Those aren't making it far. Very nice Ro Ro, thanks for being in it my brother.
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
    I don't think so Homie
    If there's a gang war this year, you guys should be the captains.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    I still have something for YOU personally..hahaha..cant wait to launch!
    I don't think so Homie
    If there's a gang war this year, you guys should be the captains.
    Lol, I'm glad u brought that up , seems like it's been to long only a few months, we should start the family fued again soon.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    If that Marble House disappears before this pass reaches me, I'll likely replace it.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Pass received gentleman takes
    imagephoto 44A7AC2B-EAE1-46C3-AD85-985EECB97844_zpsq82eqfvi.jpg
    Puts
    imagephoto FE201CC5-3A3E-41F4-B1FF-8C92A1D60E3D_zps4luecptm.jpg Off to Curt in the morning!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Damn. So many good sticks ! Excited to take a look. Already nervous about what to put in! Not sure i can stack up to you guys.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow nice!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    It Took me a good 15 min trying to pick thru them.. Some goodies in there. Who put the large bag full of victor SinClair seconds in there for Jeremy?
  • Options
    Thanks Jason for being in the pass, nice puts and takes, enjoy smoking them.
  • Options
  • Options
    Got the Pass today
    Takes
    Puts
    9505 5110 2145 5089 5357 88. Off To Brad!
    Thanks for allowing me to participate !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thanks Curt for being apart of the pass bro.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Umm Sir, why didn't you let me know about your pass :(? I would have loved to been apart of it. I'll try to be a part of your next one, if you do another.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Umm Sir, why didn't you let me know about your pass :(? I would have loved to been apart of it. I'll try to be a part of your next one, if you do another.

Your new to the forum right? Or do you go under a different name? Lol just kidding bro, I can add u in there bro, I'm sure no 1 would care, pass is getting sent overseas when it returns anyways. I can put u in there after Brian if u wish
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Your new to the forum right? Or do you go under a different name? Lol just kidding bro, I can add u in there bro, I'm sure no 1 would care, pass is getting sent overseas when it returns anyways. I can put u in there after Brian if u wish
    Maybe all participants should just send Ricky a big box of boutique love. Just a thought...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Maybe all participants should just send Ricky a big box of boutique love. Just a thought...
    Great idea Eric
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Heck no, I'll catch the next one Jeremy. Appreciate it fellas, I'm sure there will be plenty more for me to join in.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Heck no, I'll catch the next one Jeremy. Appreciate it fellas, I'm sure there will be plenty more for me to join in.

Jerm since he is new here I will vouche for him. He's a bit mouthy and can be a grump but he's a good guy and certainly deserving of being in the pass. But I like the idea of sending it to him last and having it stay there ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

Jerm since he is new here I will vouche for him. He's a bit mouthy and can be a grump but he's a good guy and certainly deserving of being in the pass. But I like the idea of sending it to him last and having it stay there ;)

90+Mouth basically, I'm good on waiting for the next one fellas.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    ejgorman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Great idea Eric

90+Mouth basically, I'm good on waiting for the next one fellas.
    I wi take that as a compliment since I learned it from you my friend ;)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass came in today. Takes are on the left and put are on the right.

image I am heading to the post office shortly to get this back out to Eric.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Pass came in today. Takes are on the left and put are on the right.

image I am heading to the post office shortly to get this back out to Eric.
    Well done Brad ! Enjoy that Smoking jacket !
    Just plain damned yummy !
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah thats been something I have been looking to try for awhile now.

Eric - on its way to you big guy 9114 9011 2308 6690 2368 70
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Pass received today after USPS arbitrarily extended the hold on our mail an extra day. Took the liberty of doing some re-packing as the sticks without cello were taking some damage. Put all the naked sticks into five finger bags (unsealed) and into a large ziplock with their own boveda.

Takes left, puts right.

Heading your way Chuck! 9405503699300030804349
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is looking good!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I got it today. I'll take a look at it tonight and get it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    OK, some great sticks in this pass. I'll get it out in the morning to Brian. Takesimage Putsimage
  • Options
    Out to Brian 9505500022735101000023
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    what's the blue foot band cigar?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    what's the blue foot band cigar?
    Crowned Heads Paniolo Hawaii exclusive, and the far right LFD is the new Firecracker.