Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Abracadabra

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
POOF! You need a cooler! 9405503699300493505777

P.S. I know you're new here, but don't lie to us.
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    ejgorman:

THEY ARE ILLUSIONS AND SLEIGHT OF MOUTH GOOD SIR!...AND WHAT LIES? Seriously direct this stuff to anutha brutha o da leaf!
  • Options
    Most artillery I've launched at one time since Gang Wars. Saw you wanted to try some MoW so I sent a few with a platoon of extras!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Lol. Abracadabra Holmes!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Most artillery I've launched at one time since Gang Wars. Saw you wanted to try some MoW so I sent a few with a platoon of extras!
    What a great idea!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO oh man this is getting good
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Well...between the two of us, he has plenty of FTWing to do
  • Options
    Rain:
    ejgorman:
    Sounds like he could earn his badge. Only thing I didn't send was Immortals and Armada...I think.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I covered the Armada
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTW!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:

THEY ARE ILLUSIONS AND SLEIGHT OF MOUTH GOOD SIR!...AND WHAT LIES? Seriously direct this stuff to anutha brutha o da leaf!

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I covered the Armada
    He's More than covered, Lol time to see if he an make a cooler appear!
  • Options
    A little history here...when I asked Scott a second time for his addy because I was too lazy to sift through my pms to find his original answer, he gave me Brett's (Irish's) addy. Sorry Scott, you're gonna have to kick the pigeon out and start storing sticks in the secret pockets in your cape. 20+ headin your way brother. Never used a 1 gallon ziplock to ship before...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    A little history here...when I asked Scott a second time for his addy because I was too lazy to sift through my pms to find his original answer, he gave me Brett's (Irish's) addy. Sorry Scott, you're gonna have to kick the pigeon out and start storing sticks in the secret pockets in your cape. 20+ headin your way brother. Never used a 1 gallon ziplock to ship before...
    completely a slip of the text. Totally auto correct ya know.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ejgorman:
    I have some ready to go too, but didn't have time after work today.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    The Ole addy switch a roo, I seem to remember those once long ago.....San Ramon, CA....LOL. ..Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:

Bahahahaha, he should've gone with Loon Lake, seems half of the brothers here live there :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Here's the second round of illusions.... A box magically left the addy Scott gave you heading for the addy he SHOULD have given you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Here's the second round of illusions.... A box magically left the addy Scott gave you heading for the addy he SHOULD have given you ;)

I've always wanted to try magic, PM me that addy Irish and I'll see if I can make a mailbox blow up from another state.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just keeps getting better and better ;) tomorrow should be the start of a very interesting show ROTFLMAO.
  • Options
    The worst part is i'll be out of town for the next two days so I wont actuly get to see the reall damage in person until saterday morning. Please dont destroy the house sitter. Shes just watching the dog for goodness sake. Just tell them all to abort mission before its too late....really.
  • Options
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

I've always wanted to try magic, PM me that addy Irish and I'll see if I can make a mailbox blow up from another state.
    No problem Kelly, check your PM in a min and you will have it.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    POOF! You need a cooler! 9114999944238421055829

GET SOME!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
    I love swing newbies getting alone!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
    Too late hahahaha
  • Options
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    LMFAO awesome sauce here :)
  • Options
    Can't wait to see the carnage!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Can't wait to see the carnage!
    I return tomarrow night....they already sent me pics of three packages arriving...