Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Abracadabra

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    The worst part is i'll be out of town for the next two days so I wont actuly get to see the reall damage in person until saterday morning. Please dont destroy the house sitter. Shes just watching the dog for goodness sake. Just tell them all to abort mission before its too late....really.
    lol! You should've moved to Australia.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    I return tomarrow night....they already sent me pics of three packages arriving...

Good, then you'll be there when I launch Monday :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Crousefer:
    I return tomarrow night....they already sent me pics of three packages arriving...

ROFL oh man this is outstanding lmfao
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    Crousefer:

your not right in the head are ya son?
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    Crousefer:

your not right in the head are ya son?
    Nope I ain't.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    For anyone who ran outta popcorn and because he hates this thread, here's a pic of the aftermath...
    Crousefer:
    your package made it eric and let me say this. OH COME ON! Seriously who gave you Mjölnir to pound my a $$ with????? Seriously there's almost a full sampler of MOW and. Sampler of Vegas 5 not to mention olivas and some I don't even know that look amazing. Not to mention two MOW PA that have quickly become my favorite. Whatever your drinking or taking man you need to stop cause this kinda destruction causes world wars man. That said thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is beyond anything a normal or sane person would even contemplate. Same goes for all of ya. Don't worry one day I'll get you back my friend. I do have plans to send out a small care package for ya later in the week. So now look at this insanity.image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    For anyone who ran outta popcorn and because he hates this thread, here's a pic of the aftermath...
    Crousefer:
    your package made it eric and let me say this. OH COME ON! Seriously who gave you Mjölnir to pound my a $$ with????? Seriously there's almost a full sampler of MOW and. Sampler of Vegas 5 not to mention olivas and some I don't even know that look amazing. Not to mention two MOW PA that have quickly become my favorite. Whatever your drinking or taking man you need to stop cause this kinda destruction causes world wars man. That said thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is beyond anything a normal or sane person would even contemplate. Same goes for all of ya. Don't worry one day I'll get you back my friend. I do have plans to send out a small care package for ya later in the week. So now look at this insanity.image
    HAHAHAHAHA even better is this isn't done yet I know at least Edna if not a few others still have inbound ordinances to this poor b@stard hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    THIS NEEDS TO DIE A FIELD SMOKING DEATH! POOF also ty.........really.....STILL NO!
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    THIS NEEDS TO DIE A FIELD SMOKING DEATH! POOF also ty.........really.....STILL NO!
    You whine like a mule
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    fiery even
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    You whine like a mule
    what was that about 17 days ya drunk arsh irishman?
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    You whine like a mule
    what was that about 17 days ya drunk arsh irishman?
    No habla englese se
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Ha! Sweet smackdown!