DC 9505 5110 9103 5084 5987 43

Enjoy, I hope it's to your liking??

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    photo happy-face_zpsb9bpruuk.jpg

And those two mems are a good summation of whats about to go down. Naive innocence and serial killing horror. lol.

This statement, ya that's not helping lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Umm SM0K3Y, this package is heavier than a fiver that I'm use too. Naughty, naughty, shame, shame, I'll open this once I get home. Looks like someone listened to everyone but the person he did the trade with...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Umm SM0K3Y, this package is heavier than a fiver that I'm use too. Naughty, naughty, shame, shame, I'll open this once I get home. Looks like someone listened to everyone but the person he did the trade with...

Good Sir, judging from the peanut galleries responses, methinks I should have at least doubled what I sent! ;)
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    RCY Cigars:

Good Sir, judging from the peanut galleries responses, methinks I should have at least doubled what I sent! ;)

My friend, one thing everyone knows about me. I keep my word, I promised. With that said, I'm sure my PO will be billing me for the crater you left. Thank you in advance and this will get posted in a few. Always remember one thing, NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED! ??

Here we go, it didn't take long for someone to blow me up on a trade. Thanks a ton, I've never had the Alec Bradley and I'm looking forward to smoking it. Check it out and thank you for the trade. Hope mine live up to the bill for you.

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That is a great hit! Nice job, Ray! Come out swinging hard!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    RCY Cigars:

My friend, one thing everyone knows about me. I keep my word, I promised. With that said, I'm sure my PO will be billing me for the crater you left. Thank you in advance and this will get posted in a few. Always remember one thing, NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED! ??

Here we go, it didn't take long for someone to blow me up on a trade. Thanks a ton, I've never had the Alec Bradley and I'm looking forward to smoking it. Check it out and thank you for the trade. Hope mine live up to the bill for you.

Good deal! I'm glad they arrived safely! That AB is a tasty stick imho, and quit tryin to guilt trip me, I feel like that kid in the 70s drug commercial...I learned by watching you!!! ;)
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    RCY Cigars:

Good deal! I'm glad they arrived safely! That AB is a tasty stick imho, and quit tryin to guilt trip me, I feel like that kid in the 70s drug commercial...I learned by watching you!!! ;)

No guilt trip, stand firm for what you've done. Thank you for waking me up, I needed that. I didn't realize how much I missed this place until now.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice lineup there Ray great job laying the smack down on this ****-talker Rick, that SOB been running his mouth (haha like I'm one to talk but meh) and deserved to be decked!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick, my brother, you have been gone way too long. The way I see it it that SMOK3Y did, in fact, send a fiver, it was a c.com fiver but you didn't stipulate the type of fiver up for a trade. You know I love you brother but You Got Blowed the Fu** Up...............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Rick, my brother, you have been gone way too long. The way I see it it that SMOK3Y did, in fact, send a fiver, it was a c.com fiver but you didn't stipulate the type of fiver up for a trade. You know I love you brother but You Got Blowed the Fu** Up...............

Roger that, I took him for granted. Thought he was going to send a fiver and maybe a extra stick. That's okay, lesson learned. You know someone will PAY for this :).

• Options
    Sorry for the delay, package landed safely yeterday....
    Thank you Sir! La Aruora has been on the list cant wait to try it! And thanks to bandyt and smoke em, MyFather is one of my faves as well. Good trade!! Not sure how those extra sticks got in there, musta been drinkin when I packed em up ;)
    photo 11120150327_171917_zpsz69amxxo.jpg
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice lineup there Ray great job laying the smack down on this ****-talker Rick, that SOB been running his mouth (haha like I'm one to talk but meh) and deserved to be decked!

bandyt09:

Thanks Gents, just a friendly fiver tween two upstanding gentlemen, I thought CCOM fivers were the standard numerical denomination we all operated within, plus my mathz be greatz and all. :) Thanks to RCY for the great trade!
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Sorry for the delay, package landed safely yeterday....
    Thank you Sir! La Aruora has been on the list cant wait to try it! And thanks to bandyt and smoke em, MyFather is one of my faves as well. Good trade!! Not sure how those extra sticks got in there, musta been drinkin when I packed em up ;)
    photo 11120150327_171917_zpsz69amxxo.jpg

Glad it made it to you in one piece. I hope you enjoy them all, Oliva V is from 2010. Its smoking great right now. Heck, they smoke great all the time. Thank you for the trade, hope it lived up to the billing :). If not, just send them back or forward them to one of your peanut gallery buddies, lol. Told you I was going to stick to the rules??

Just remember one thing from this, NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. If you don't know what that means. Just ask me??.

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That was fun to watch, SMOK3Y kinda hits hard. Really thought you were baiting there RCY, but some choice cigars all around.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    That was fun to watch, SMOK3Y kinda hits hard. Really thought you were baiting there RCY, but some choice cigars all around.

So basically, your saying my sticks are choice okay and SM0K3Y gave me a beating. Well I'm most humbled by his generosity and your statement is noted.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

So basically, your saying my sticks are choice okay and SM0K3Y gave me a beating. Well I'm most humbled by his generosity and your statement is noted.

Nooo! I'm not saying that, must be your conscience, lol. Note the ending statement, "choice cigars all around", no favorites. Not saying you're getting soft or anything, maybe you got a jd calculator. See there used to be this other RCY around I remember that couldn't count.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

Nooo! I'm not saying that, must be your conscience, lol. Note the ending statement, "choice cigars all around", no favorites. Not saying you're getting soft or anything, maybe you got a jd calculator. See there used to be this other RCY around I remember that couldn't count.
    George, you may want to stop digging or you just may unearth that "other" RCY......................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

George, you may want to stop digging or you just may unearth that "other" RCY......................

My name referenced with the word SOFT, WOW! Ray (SM0K3Y), you can thank The3Stogies.

• Options
    The3Stogies:

TY, but I stand by previous statements, this community inspires generousity! Plus, I'm callin Tom foolery, i know a setup, when I see one, I'm waiting for an RCY barrage, that angry smiley face still haunts me!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

TY, but I stand by previous statements, this community inspires generousity! Plus, I'm callin Tom foolery, i know a setup, when I see one, I'm waiting for an RCY barrage, that angry smiley face still haunts me!
    You had to do something to shut that smiley face up.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

You had to do something to shut that smiley face up.

lol
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

You called? How can I help?
  • Options
    Interesting.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Interesting.....

Nothing interesting here sir, a completed above the board friendly is all ;)
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick actually played by the rules! The dawn of a new day. I'm proud of you RCY.
  • Options
    Tom Foolery:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

LOL!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

My name referenced with the word SOFT, WOW! Ray (SM0K3Y), you can thank The3Stogies.

Lol, I'll send you some bandages Ray. Getting so you can't say anything nice anymore, touchy, very touchy. Thought you were replaced by a pod Rick, but showing signs of life now, I think you even hijacked your own thread, if that's possible, lol.
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Tom Foolery:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

LOL!

Rick can count! Tom Foolery is summoned and appears!. Ray, you're in the twilight zone man.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    Tom Foolery:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

LOL!

Rick can count! Tom Foolery is summoned and appears!. Ray, you're in the twilight zone man.

I'm starting to get weirded out ;)