Options

SM03KY= Friendly Fiver

13»

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:
    That was fun to watch, SMOK3Y kinda hits hard. Really thought you were baiting there RCY, but some choice cigars all around.

TY, but I stand by previous statements, this community inspires generousity! Plus, I'm callin Tom foolery, i know a setup, when I see one, I'm waiting for an RCY barrage, that angry smiley face still haunts me!

You're right about the generosity here and right to be nervous. You can trust no one here, except me, lol. Think he should be hit before he can launch again, see what I can do.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:
    That was fun to watch, SMOK3Y kinda hits hard. Really thought you were baiting there RCY, but some choice cigars all around.

TY, but I stand by previous statements, this community inspires generousity! Plus, I'm callin Tom foolery, i know a setup, when I see one, I'm waiting for an RCY barrage, that angry smiley face still haunts me!

You're right about the generosity here and right to be nervous. You can trust no one here, except me, lol. Think he should be hit before he can launch again, see what I can do.

Really, you have the audacity to, oh never mind. Some kids have to learn the hard way.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

Really, you have the audacity to, oh never mind. Some kids have to learn the hard way.

Audacity and hope, where have I heard that before, oh crap, Obama. Nope, no audacity here, death wish maybe, lol.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

Audacity and hope, where have I heard that before, oh crap, Obama. Nope, no audacity here, death wish maybe, lol.

Your wish is my command....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

Your wish is my command....

This is the RCY I remember. Oh God, what have I done!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    WTF, This is the view of my mailbox today.....
    photo images-5_zpsuddb2ypk.jpeg

I KNEW IT!!!!

photo 2112wwo_zpsnlppkb7f.jpg

More pics are coming....
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

You can trust no one here but me.....mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    SM0K3Y:
    The3Stogies:

You can trust no one here but me.....mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm

You can thank The3Stogies guy, he said my fiver was SOFT. Enjoy and if you didn't have room, well at least you don't have to worry about it, lol. Thanks for the dance.

• Options
    This may need some investigation...

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got your PM Rick, don't worry about a thing I got your back
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Ah crap...............

Ricky didn't call you know who did he?
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    MTuccelli:
    Ah crap...............

wOAH... Last time I saw these three in the same thread, well, let's just say that entire month was hazy... at best. All we need now is Elmo and the unholy trinity will be complete.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    bandyt09:
    MTuccelli:
    Ah crap...............

wOAH... Last time I saw these three in the same thread, well, let's just say that entire month was hazy... at best. All we need now is Elmo and the unholy trinity will be complete.

He asked for it, smh, lol.

Well, when someone says your sticks are choice selected and soft. Then suggest that you have lost a step and may need to retire. Then reference you to a Presidents quote. After all that, then calls your card in the forum like I'm a rookie. I think an investigation of the topic needed to be checked out. I could be wrong, we will see, lol.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    bandyt09:
    MTuccelli:
    Ah crap...............

He asked for it, smh, lol.

Well, when someone says your sticks are choice selected and soft. Then suggest that you have lost a step and may need to retire. Then reference you to a Presidents quote. After all that, then calls your card in the forum like I'm a rookie. I think an investigation of the topic needed to be checked out. I could be wrong, we will see, lol.

I'm thinking it's time for some questionable photos... involving muppets and turds are in order.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone Loves More Offense...........
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone call the Fairy out on George....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Why is my butt starting to pucker?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rick just letting you know it is all taken care of. I tell you brother there were a lot that messaged me with concerns about some others they feel disrespected your awesome 5er trade.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Hey Rick just letting you know it is all taken care of. I tell you brother there were a lot that messaged me with concerns about some others they feel disrespected your awesome 5er trade.

That's ominous chatter!