• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    barrel aged beer?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    barrel aged beer?
    I figured on doing this a bit later when the cask has gone through a few rounds of aging liquor to maximize the flavor that would transfer to the beer, right now I don't think there is enough. But great idea :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Old fashion
    There's one vote thanks Alan :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll vote Manhattan, only because my old man used to drink them, no other reason. Now what are you trying to do to the cask, sweeten it?
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Guess I'll vote Manhattan, only because my old man used to drink them, no other reason. Now what are you trying to do to the cask, sweeten it?
    Thanks George and mostly I'm just trying to get a few unique and bold flavor a mingled in so that when I put something like beer to barrel age or something else in there there will be a bit more flavor influence. At least that's the train of thought Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old fashion.