Home General Discussion

New to forum

ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, my names Jeff. I am Euogly's brother. We met up with Jliu at a cigar lounge and we're talking about this fourm so I decided to give it a go. I am a Marine vet, I like scotch, shooting guns, and cigars. I am staring law school in the fall, and hanging out til then. Look forward to meeting some other cigar enthusiasts.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Just so you know, we are not all as crazy as Jiunn is so hopefully you will stick around for a bit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the jungle.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Jeff. Welcome to the asylum and thanks for serving. Are you from Jiunn's neighborhood?
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm from the Bay Area.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Jeff! From your description it sounds like you will fit in very well around here.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, welcome! Hope law school goes well. That's cool. Given that you like cigars, scotch, and guns you'll like it here
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I hope so, but who dosen't love guns, scotch, and cigars.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, Jeff! This is a great place to learn about cigars and connect with some great folks. Glad to have you with us.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Right answer, lol!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Welcome to the Bork collective.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You done joined! Now you should avoid this one dude named eulogy. Pretty sure he smokes crack
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    You done joined! Now you should avoid this one dude named eulogy. Pretty sure he smokes crack
    I learned it from watching you!
    No, that was our puerto rican friend from the lounge.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jeff. Glad you are here. Looks like you've hit the ground running with the cigars and the herfing. You'll fit right in here. And, thank you for your service in the best service. Semper Fi.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Jeff. Eulogy's brother, well, you can pick your friends but not your relatives, lol. Great to have to have another target, I mean member.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    ExpendableYouth:
    Right answer, lol!
    Yep, you'll do. Welcome!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness around here. Glad to have you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Hi, my names Jeff. I am Euogly's brother. We met up with Jliu at a cigar lounge and we're talking about this fourm so I decided to give it a go. I am a Marine vet, I like scotch, shooting guns, and cigars. I am staring law school in the fall, and hanging out til then. Look forward to meeting some other cigar enthusiasts.
    As many have said, sounds like you´ll fit in perfectly around here! I met Jiunn myself a few years back, though I´d swear he was a flat cigar newbie at that point. Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to seein´ ya around
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Tell me your handle is a Slayer reference!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From one newcomer to another, glad to have you in these parts!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Thanks everyone, and yes it is a Slayer reference. Nice to see so many active people.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. PM me your address and I'll get our latest newsletter out to you.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Thanks everyone, and yes it is a Slayer reference. Nice to see so many active people.

Nice
    SLAYER!!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    And, thank you for your service in the best service. Semper Fi.
    Fighting words.
    Well, I wouldn't call it just one mans opinion.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Fighting words.
    No, not intended as fightin' words, but I'll try again. "Redd's Apple Ale is an abomination to libations and anyone who willingly downs that swill is defiling both apples and alcohol. What's that? Redd's pairs well with MOWs? You sick freak!"
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?