Home General Discussion

New to forum

2»

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Fighting words.
    No, not intended as fightin' words, but I'll try again. "Redd's Apple Ale is an abomination to libations and anyone who willingly downs that swill is defiling both apples and alcohol. What's that? Redd's pairs well with MOWs? You sick freak!"
    Oh...you've thought about this ;)
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Fighting words.
    No, not intended as fightin' words, but I'll try again. "Redd's Apple Ale is an abomination to libations and anyone who willingly downs that swill is defiling both apples and alcohol. What's that? Redd's pairs well with MOWs? You sick freak!"
    I've known about you and Redd's. Actually, I'd rather NOT think about it ;) You tried a Strongbow yet? Cider, not ale.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Fighting words.
    I've known about you and Redd's. Actually, I'd rather NOT think about it ;) You tried a Strongbow yet? Cider, not ale.
    I was wondering what the hell the apple ale was all about. I don't like to judge, but that does sound like an abomination.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    That you met Jiunn, he told you to join here, and you did it...makes me question your decision making skills. Thats one crazy China man ! Xoxo luv u Jiunn
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    Fighting words.
    Yep, and I'm convinced it's what the Gods drink.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    That you met Jiunn, he told you to join here, and you did it...makes me question your decision making skills. Thats one crazy China man ! Xoxo luv u Jiunn
    I actually met Jiunn at a cigar lounge through my brother Alan (Eulogy), he's a cool dude. We went to the b&m last Saturday and had cigars an bbq.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    i am a huggable panda bear