Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the last round you could drive a SUV into the wind tunnel they are calling an ****.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly a hot dog and hallway situation.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Need to drop out, sorry for the short notice.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain said:
    Okay, hopefully I'll be able to update the OP at some point in the near future to reflect it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Rain said:
    Okay, hopefully I'll be able to update the OP at some point in the near future to reflect it.
    Until then we could just copy and paste occasionally throughout the thread to keep things updated?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Rain said:
    Until then we could just copy and paste occasionally throughout the thread to keep things updated?
    Yeah, I could just do a quote of the OP each week with the updates in a worse case scenario. We might just have to learn how to do things a little differently now. Nbd.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz said:
    SleevePlz said:
    Rain said:
    Yeah, I could just do a quote of the OP each week with the updates in a worse case scenario. We might just have to learn how to do things a little differently now. Nbd.
    I think we will get the functionality to be able to edit the posts here in the future but for now its probably a way to get by.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    It feels like I haven't seen this in forever.
  • Options
    WTF... Why is the picture so small. We need oversized high def Rosie.
  • Options
    Click on it.  The forum now re-sizes photos.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Today should be interesting. 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it intact.  Seriously, you were an easy choice and I was glad I got to hit a soldier. Even if you are a marine.  

I I think you get to choose your next target.  At least I think that's right...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch that looks like it hurt! Great job Eric. 
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic selection! Nice hit E! Well we're still in this East Coast!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, nice hit Eric! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic selection! Nice hit E! Well we're still in this East Coast!
    East coast lost before we started :smiley: 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Very nice Eric! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    East coast is getting clobbered. 
  • Options
    Great bomb Eric.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Nice hit E!!  All I here is yapping out of the west coasters. This thing ain't over until Rosanne sings!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric! Can't wait to see the carnage the East unleashes in round 2! I think we took round 1...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NiCE!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2 said:
    Need to help out my East Coast brothers with their mascot.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    That almost makes looking at that pic tolerable...almost
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Postman had to walk up to the door with a box that wouldn't fit in my mail box. I saw  the west return addy and thought "oh no". Bam, Eric really hammered me. An hour after opening the box i felt like I been rode hard and put away wet!!.This is my first post in this new format so i hope the picks do this great big bomb justice. Eric did research and sent me theme cigars and a bunch (box) of my favs. Something to eat and something to drink also. That gives me ideas. Thank you Sir. Now if someone will pm me the next target I will start wiring explosives after i smoke a calm down cigar. 

Fantastic hit. As far as your targeg you just pick someone you want to hit from the West and ship it out on Monday. Here is the first post copied to here to help too...

The time for planning is over. It is time for WAR! We are returning to our roots and bringing back the East Coast/West Coast Gang War. If you think you have the stones to run with the big dogs, saddle up, and let's get it on!!!

The RULES: You must express your interest in participating and state which side you are playing for. If you live somewhere in the middle of the country, you can choose which side you prefer, however I may ask someone(s) to move to make sure the sides are even. You should be an established trader on this forum. This isn't for the inexperienced. You must be able to ship to another member with only a couple days notice. If you have a busy summer planned, perhaps consider sitting out and just watching. Timing IS important. If there is a week you are not available, please tell us.

The PROCESS: On Monday, May 4th, one member from each team (TBD) will send a bomb to an opposing team member. No one will know the targets until they get hit. Tracking will not be posted unless there is an issue. Bombs should land by Wednesday or Thursday. The victims will have until the following Monday to lick their wounds and plot their revenge. On the following Monday, the previous victims will become the victimizers and will send out their respective bombs to targets on the opposing team that have not been hit yet. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The GUIDELINES: Your bomb should consist of a very nice selection of cigars. The expectation is 12 higher-end cigars. Obviously, you can send more, but this is all that anyone should expect to receive. If you choose to send more, don't be offended if the next person doesn't match your bomb. This isn't a contest. We know the East is going to win by default 

The PLAYERS:

EAST COAST

ejgorman -- First (he should be bombed last)
    Darktower007 -- hit by DZR
    SleevePlz
    avengethis
    First Warrior
    matkn293
    smoke em if you got em
    Edna20
    rsherman24
    bert873
    jimmyv723
    kingjk729
    Rain
    skweekz
    greg2648

WEST COAST

danielzreyes -- First (he should be bombed last)
    Echambers -- hit by ejgorman
    ExpendableYouth
    Eulogy
    youngryan216
    blutattoo
    brianak
    bigfnsteve
    onestrangeone
    CharlieHeis
    bandyt09
    pelirrojo
    Trident
    Jetmech_63
    jliu

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    That was a pain to do on my phone lol. Also, the list will be updated with you and whoever was hit out West. Its still early so you have plenty of choices for a target. 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    edited May 2015
    When's the east coast bomb going off?
  • Options
    Hopefully tomorrow.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my west coast target picked. Putting together all the elements of the devise Tick, tick, tick. Got to find a bigger box.