• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    this year seems kinda boring
    and WNBA players are hella sexy
    No roomie. No greg bear. No RCY. None. :(
    I played in this once or twice before. "I am not as Good as I once was, but I am as Good once, as I ever was..."

If there is room, I will play for the East Coast.....
    East Coast Coach: Send me A Target at your convenience.....
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I played in this once or twice before. "I am not as Good as I once was, but I am as Good once, as I ever was..."

There's no captains this year. The way it's working this year is on the first page.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

Oh ***! YES!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

The answer to an age old question...apparently a bear sh
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Eulogy:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Eulogy:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    Once the bombs start dropping, things should get a little more interesting. That said, there is still room for a few more players with a couple others dropping out. Maybe some of the old guard will put their pants on and join the fray yet....
    check this guy out calling out the old guard,
    Get off your old guard ass and play the game.
    haha sorry there bud you could not play this game with me, you see last years gang war roman never posted the 2nd part of my ass kicking to him, and you young bucks cant keep up with me, so stick to the 1st grader class, LOL
    Another east coast guy making excuses.
    sorry im not east or west I am Midwest, but no worries I am sure the east coast will whip your butts
    You're just afraid of Roman.
    not at all, I fear no man, I just don't feel the need to participate in this, been there done that,
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the jungle, Bear! Thank God we are on the same team! First post is updated with all the recent movings. Joe, any chance I can convince you to help bolster the Best Coast Team???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the jungle, Bear! Thank God we are on the same team! First post is updated with all the recent movings. Joe, any chance I can convince you to help bolster the Best Coast Team???
    Thank you. I would only want to play if the numbers work out. If not, I dont mind watching from the sidelines. I realize that I am a little late to this party. I will try to make up for it by Crushing a Westie.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    sorry teach, not into it, but I will poke the bear to see if he's alive
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found team west coast's mascot. I ain't scared. East side 4 life!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    bert873:
    I found team west coast's mascot. I ain't scared. East side 4 life!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    LMAO!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    bert873:
    LMAO!
    Is it possible to throw up in your mouth a little and pee a bit from laughing to hard, all at the same time? Because I think I just did that.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sorry teach, not into it, but I will poke the bear to see if he's alive
    Sounds like a good idea! Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we are assigning mascots, here is an east coast native for you guys. image
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    As long as we are assigning mascots, here is an east coast native for you guys. image
    Rosie O'Donnell for the win. Plus Biebs is from Toronto eh
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    If you guys need a pinch hitter, I'm pretty sure I can come up with at least 12 sticks and I know I have a couple extra shipping boxes. Message me if I am needed. I will only be unavailable between July 16th - 27th, taking a trip to the Big Easy!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    If you guys need a pinch hitter, I'm pretty sure I can come up with at least 12 sticks and I know I have a couple extra shipping boxes. Message me if I am needed. I will only be unavailable between July 16th - 27th, taking a trip to the Big Easy!
    wait a second here...how did june bug end up back on my team...weird...west on west violence!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    curtiscr79:
    wait a second here...how did june bug end up back on my team...weird...west on west violence!
    unsure what you are talking about
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank you. I would only want to play if the numbers work out. If not, I dont mind watching from the sidelines. I realize that I am a little late to this party. I will try to make up for it by Crushing a Westie.
    GREEEEEG!!!!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouth:
    This is the East Coast mascot.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaaaaaaaaand BOOM. Enjoy your goods brother. Got some intel and did research before I sent. Hope you like. I mean .....

Get lit d*ck **** a$$hole. My pee pee is bigger than everyone else in the world ugghherrrrrrrrrrdurrrrrrrr.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we will send our mascot west to take a bite out of your ****. Woff! Woff! sickem Rosie.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    And we will send our mascot west to take a bite out of your ****. Woff! Woff! sickem Rosie.
    At least we're hanging out with the cool kids.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    At least we're hanging out with the cool kids.
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    ejgorman:
    This just in; A plot to wipe the half of the United States west of the Mississippi off the map was uncovered today. An online community known to insiders as Ccom, short for cigar.com, will be engaging in an annual battle that will ultimately leave the western half of the United States in ruins.
    We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for an important update. Sources close to the group known only by the name "East Coast" have confirmed that potential targets are located throughout the western half of the United States. The National Guard is on standby in the states of South Dakota, Colorado, Texas, California and Washington.
    We start the hour with a news alert. Reports of a crater being discovered out west are surfacing. Apparently discovered off the coast of a western lake by a recreational fisherman, the crater has no known origin. The fisherman first spotted a plume of smoke and, after going ashore for a closer look, discovered a large hole in the ground ringed by charred earth. We're hard at work attempting to verify this story and will bring you more details when we can.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    DZR WHY !!!!!!!!!!! Posting aftermath soon!
    imagephoto D4F4B0CA-8625-4D75-9EBE-C1C31B02726A_zpsyyedfplo.gif
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excitedly awaiting the carnage.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I come home from a conference and saw a gigantic box on my porch.. Hmmm wonder who that is for.. I hear get lit son as I approach and boy did I ever! My man DZR did his homework for sure. I was running low and needed to step up my sock game BADLY and as soon as I open up I see these beauties!
    imagephoto E5BB0246-24A9-45FE-ACBA-C95CDA5831C4_zps4cg5nh4l.jpg
    as I keep digging I come across some awesome neck gators for fishing that I've always wanted to buy when I'm out fishing all day and lobsterd up
    imagephoto 1E1A5B32-98FD-4EBE-854E-BF57BC59E5D8_zpskcpweqrb.jpg
    Both hands now I see glorious beer! I've said to D many times Lost Abby is my crack rock and he found me some! Not to mention others I haven't tried and a killer pint glass!
    imagephoto 82043360-F7B7-4791-8E7D-DDD970838297_zpsxzt575oe.jpg Elbow deep now I come across killer cigars almost all on my want to try or love list!
    imagephoto D651A641-7BB1-4AB4-ABC5-E695F92971E6_zps5yuiugm3.jpg
    photo 57BB3CD4-A392-42B5-883F-4302003062A3_zpsn5detn9c.jpg And lastly a killer glow in the dark stogie stand and multi tool lighter!
    imagephoto 2188566F-2DB8-43DC-8DE5-1610B5EEFAAF_zpsdeoskq9p.jpg
    D bro thank you so much! Padrons beer I'm in heaven brother!
    imagephoto 0BC48C0E-1B7E-4525-ABBD-253F94019A7E_zpsyqxhu985.jpg
  • Options
    That's a west coast ass whopping.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    My pee pee is bigger than everyone else in the world ugghherrrrrrrrrrdurrrrrrrr.
    Indeed. Man, I thought I came out swinging, but then you went all west coast thug on Jason. Nice hit!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    That's a west coast ass whopping.
    I know its still early, but Daaayyyyuuuummmmm........