Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Now if only I could get the image of Brett riding his white horse out of my head...

You're Welcome.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Just wanted to say you guys have meant a great deal to me in a time when I needed new friends and a distraction from life. I joined shortly after my band broke-up after 3 years of making music and money together. There were a lot of severed relationships that even preceded the band that I blamed on myself. At the time, I was also very sick.

Having a cigar was something I began to do more and more often as a way of clearing my head and planning my next move as a solo artist. I began to enjoy and seek out certain kinds of cigars because they were recommended here and found almost all of my favorite sticks because of you crazy folks. I really enjoy reading everyone's reviews on a stick before I spark it up.

I came here trying to trade Gurkhas (fvck me), but I found some great people and learned a lot more than I ever imagined.

Most of all, what Ccom means to me is generosity. I would have likely never tried some brands that have been bombed to me, and conversely, I have enjoyed bombing others with new things.

Just wanted to add some love to the thread. No contest entry necessary. I feel blessed to have found such a great community of people.
    Now...AAhem...back to plotting my destruction of some Least coaster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS
    Well said YR, my thoughts exactly +1
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Received these prior to the forum maintenance. Thanks for the winnings Randy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
    What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming?
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
    O’er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
    Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?