Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

June lotto -- GO

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish somebody else was there last night.  It was priceless.  I'm on the vherf with Eric as he is about to draw and I tell him he needs to draw #8. He says "oh you want to win" and I reply with "no that is Edna's number".  So he shakes it all up pulls out a piece of paper and he starts to laugh and shows me the number.  I lost it for a bit.  

Congrats girl!  Since this is your 2nd time we all have to send 10 sticks now right?

LOL, oh, I'm sure you two enjoyed it immensely :) Will miss Eric around here, he's been fun to joke around with! I'm glad he got that moment before leaving at least.

No!!! Not 10 sticks, I have a very elaborate tracking system and 10 sticks would take me forever to log ;) Plus I'm out of Tupperware...I'm going to have to order more and  start The Bomb Bucket Part 2 now!

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    I wish somebody else was there last night.  It was priceless.  I'm on the vherf with Eric as he is about to draw and I tell him he needs to draw #8. He says "oh you want to win" and I reply with "no that is Edna's number".  So he shakes it all up pulls out a piece of paper and he starts to laugh and shows me the number.  I lost it for a bit.  

Congrats girl!  Since this is your 2nd time we all have to send 10 sticks now right?

LOL, oh, I'm sure you two enjoyed it immensely :) Will miss Eric around here, he's been fun to joke around with! I'm glad he got that moment before leaving at least.

No!!! Not 10 sticks, I have a very elaborate tracking system and 10 sticks would take me forever to log ;) Plus I'm out of Tupperware...I'm going to have to order more and  start The Bomb Bucket Part 2 now!

Say it with me "Cooler!"
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Edna20 said:

Say it with me "Cooler!"
    I haven't wanted to admit this publicly, but I have one. A big one. Sitting in my dining room, nearly full already. I need to do some rearranging, it's not full, just not organized well I think. I just need the hubby to build me my walk-in humi so I can keep everything organized and neat and viewable!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I had to comment, looks like someone took my Walmart in winter advice.  Again sorry, I just had to say it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Kelly! Will get it out Saturday!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I need your Addy Kelly.
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    congratulations Kelly! and hope to see you back soon echambers
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need Kelly's addy plz

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    someone please pm Kelly's addy. thanks!
  • Options
    someone please pm Kelly's addy. thanks!
    Yeah, like anyone here would do that ;) Ok, ok, how fast did you get it?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gratz Kelly! Addy up young lady ;)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave it to him. Awhile ago
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am and Kelly is screwed w/o a kiss!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way to the Lotto Queen... <br><br>

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the air. 9114999944313891673060
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    I am and Kelly is screwed w/o a kiss!!

I'm like Pretty Woman....sigh, chick flick reference probably lost on this forum ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ten for a ten

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on its way, as soon as I figure out which tracking number is yours Ill let you know.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5110 1750 5154 5171 06 in the air, congrats.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beren and I sent ours together.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC 9505 5110 1350 5154 5551 26
    enjoy Kelly!!
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    on its way, as soon as I figure out which tracking number is yours Ill let you know.
    Figured it out...9505511140415154483905
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems that I did not save and have misplaced Mrs. Edna20's coordinates.  Could someone be so kind as to forward this to me please.  package is ready to roll.  Just need a small piece of info.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'll get mine out on Monday congrats on the big win. Can someone pm the address I think I have it but not 100% sure
  • Options
    edited June 2015

PMs sent. If anyone is not able to send out by Monday, then please hold off until later the following week (17th or so)!! Thanks guys! No rush either.

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to tracking, the first leg of your package's journey took it to Bellmawr NJ. From Dull-Aware to Merryland is the exact opposite direction. Interested to find out if, where and when it gets delivered.

Wrong-way Corrigan; famous in my father's time; long forgotten now.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405 8036 9930 0004 1557 51

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    They should start landing today. 
    -- Winston Churchill