Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you listen to music during s.e.x?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Non Cigar Related
I was just listening to Al Green and,...... and so, I'm asking this question. If you answer yes, What music do you like to hear while,............?

Do you listen to music during s.e.x? 11 votes

Always
0% 0 votes
Sometimes
54% 6 votes
Rarely
18% 2 votes
Almost never
9% 1 vote
Never
18% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to be always, anything with a beat, from Rock n Roll to Ravel's Bolero.

Now, I'm old.  I have to concentrate, y'know?  So, now it's "Aura" from the TV. ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, that's why it's called the Rhythm Method!  Sorry about that, I couldn't resist.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Not during but there's a good chance it'll kick off to the sound of Butt Bongos.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Sure, but it's been so long that the last time we did it we had to stop after 4 minutes to flip the 78 over. Badda boom. 

(You younguns'll have no idea what I'm talking about). 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I listen to music during WHAT??  What's that....?
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:
    Sure, but it's been so long that the last time we did it we had to stop after 4 minutes to flip the 78 over. Badda boom. 

(You younguns'll have no idea what I'm talking about). 
    flip them? I just stacked a couple of extras on the center post and waited for them to drop.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I would like to hear some tunes during "Mommy Daddy sheet monster" but I don't think that I could hear it over my wife's weeping
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭

"Shook me all night long" by acdc

"another one bites the dust" by queen is another good one for ~90bpm

gotta keep with the beat!

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Bigshizza said:
    I can't hear crap over her snoring....
    I take that as my wife's mating call.

Preferred quiet during s.e.x, unless she was a talker.  Belly-farts aside I like the sounds of s.e.x, quiet whispers, the reactions, moaning, the quieter the more intense.  Although jungle s.e.x was good too, I can't do that anymore without stretching first.  Bob, you come up with some interesting topics.

Had to edit the word to s.e.x, interesting.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;)Bigshizza said:
    I can't hear crap over her snoring....

Oh good, it's not just me ;) Thank you for this thread, this has been hilarious.

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew, I really did. This post could only have been started by our very own resident deep thinker.
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Never it might wake the wife up.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I've always loved music during s.e.x... Had a whole Pandora station that was programmed for it for a while - smooth R&B/bump-n-grind kinda music - but no Pandora access over here. My wife, on the other hand, loves it, but it´s all bachata music for her....works for me!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

I listen to epic soundtrack music during coitus.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

smh at this thread

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    The last song I remember hearing before the last time I had sex was “Here Comes the Bride”.

It beats a funeral dirge.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those were the days, gone but not forgotten.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Richard Wagner -- Tristan und Isolde

No, seriously, listen to this:

https://youtu.be/J-qoaioG2UA

Have you ever heard a better non-verbal expression of tender & passionate love than that?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

You had me at Wagner

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

You know I'm talking about the prelude, right? Not a fan of opera.

First night I introduced the RedHead to Wagner we steamed up the windows so that afterwards we wrote our names on the fog. True story. What a funk.

Or you can try Richard Strauss Death & Transfiguration

You amateurs who need a beat, you tenderfeet who are so anxious to get it over with inside a 3 1/2 minutes song, you shouldn't be allowed near a woman. Just now, the RedHead heard this music playing up here in the office and hollered up the stairs... "I know that music!"

Love. It sure was fun.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is often music playing, but I'm not listening to it

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't remember...

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been that long, eh? :o

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is this s.e.x. of which you speak?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh?? What’s that you say?? Get off my lawn.... 👴🏻