Do not let college students vote---EVER

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww... Someone's scared that the republicans are going to lose there third presidential election in a row.  :'(
  • Options
    Aww... Someone's scared that the republicans are going to lose there third presidential election in a row.  :'(
    WRONG. I have no doubt that large groups of stupid people will vote for the most prolific liar to enter politics in my life time.
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    WRONG. I have no doubt that large groups of stupid people will vote for the most prolific liar to enter politics in my life time.
    It's okay JD. I think it will be nice to have our first woman president back to back with our first African American president. It's even nicer they will both be democrats.
  • Options
    What about Jeb Bush. He started out denying he was even running so he could continue to coordinate with his super pac, and he is described as the stupider of the two Bush's as well. 
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    It amazes me how much you hate people who went to college. 
  • Options
    So you are one of those people who that thinks that just because she is a woman she should be elected?

Did you even listen to the vids?

The first one had nothing at all to do with billary.

And her lying means nothing to you?

And her stint as SOS show's no accomplishments at all, means nothing to you?

And her missing e-mails about Benghazi means nothing to you?

And being fired from the Watergate panel because of a lack of ethics means nothing to you?

And her involvement in Whitewater means nothing to you?

But she was born female and that is all that matters to you?

Group getting larger.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yeah! Intelligence should definitely be required to vote. It would certainly disqualify a lot of our quickly going senile but still politically active older generation.

Why don't we just narrow it down to voting ages between 25 and 55? Sound good?

Or, you know, we should just like totally be thankful we live in a democracy and like have the right to vote dude!

• Options
    YAHOO   reinforcements are her   been lurking have you
  • Options
    You 2 can play now. I am going to turn you off and do something worthwhile.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    So what big accomplishments does the former Florida state governor have that I am unaware of, other than being the son and bother of former presidents. 
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys keep forgetting that my boy Bernie is getting the nomination. Hillary is old news. Get on the bandwagon, folks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what big accomplishments does the former Florida state governor have that I am unaware of, other than being the son and bother of former presidents. 
    Are you asking yourself that question?  You are the only one to bring up Jeb Bush in this discussion.  There are better republican candidates than Jeb Bush In my opinion.  I will also state emphatically that if elected, Hillary Clinton will run this country into further ruin than it is now.  Bit off topic apologies. 

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's still a front runner and the likely candidate. 
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok first if they were voting for the right wingers would you have posted this??? Probably not! In hoping your not like my republican friends that think all these people running is a good thing. Really it looks horrible for the Republican Party especially when Donald trump thinks he has a chance! Bernie has my vote and if you actually want a straight shooter then that's who you'll vote for. I'm just wondering how many clowns will come out of the car
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd video was very telling. Clueless kids faking it,......... sad too. What's wrong with saying you don't know if you don't know? 
  • Options
    Ok first if they were voting for the right wingers would you have posted this???

Kids that age who vote conservative? Rare, but I bet they'd know a fake candidate's name if they heard one.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Ok first if they were voting for the right wingers would you have posted this???

Kids that age who vote conservative? Rare, but I bet they'd know a fake candidate's name if they heard one.
    You should move by me where college kids drive bmw m5's and the craziest car on the road is mine lol. 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:

You should move by me where college kids drive bmw m5's and the craziest car on the road is mine lol. 
    Kids are dumb, period. Agreed. Only 30 and up need to vote LOL
  • Options
    I think republicans are just upset they have started voting in noticeable numbers, and they tend to vote democrat.
  • Options
    I think republicans are just upset they have started voting in noticeable numbers, and they tend to vote democrat.
    Well, yeah! That's BAD! LOL
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    It amazes me how much you hate people who went to college. 
    WRONG again. I applaud people who get an education, but goig to a liberal indoctrination centers, and not knowing the names of the fake candidates, and then trying to sound like you know who they are by pretending to be intelligent is a dead give away just how bad some colleges are.

And you....why do you insist on going off topic every time you post?

And you have not answered my questions about billary. Are you voting for her because she is a woman and no other reason, or blindly because is a liberal progressive democrat? Either way you prove my point about today's liberal BS centers.
    jd50ae said:
    So you are one of those people who that thinks that just because she is a woman she should be elected?

Did you even listen to the vids?

The first one had nothing at all to do with billary.

And her lying means nothing to you?

And her stint as SOS show's no accomplishments at all, means nothing to you?

And her missing e-mails about Benghazi means nothing to you?

And being fired from the Watergate panel because of a lack of ethics means nothing to you?

And her involvement in Whitewater means nothing to you?

But she was born female and that is all that matters to you?

Group getting larger.

Answer the questions college boy.
  • Options
    What about Jeb Bush. He started out denying he was even running so he could continue to coordinate with his super pac, and he is described as the more stupid of the two Bush's as well. 
    Here we go. Sooner or later someone brings up the Bush family.
  • Options
    Oh well dinner is ready and us southern folks are gonna sit down to some road kill and sour mash....um um good fixins..
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Well I like the fact she wants to raise the minimum wage, lower taxes for the working class, strengthen unions, subsidize the cost of college, and expand the affordable care act. Her social policies on gay marriage, immigration, taxes, and social welfare are also more in line with my political beliefs as well. I have to admit that I haven't considered Bernie Sanders seriously enough yet, and only gave him a cursory glance at this point though. Did I answer your question, even if you never seem to answer anyone else's. Also blaming Benghazi on a single person is misguided, after all it was a republican controlled house that cut funds for security. She was also SoS for two active wars, and the capture and execution of Osama Bin Laden. So there's that as well, but at least I am not voting outside my own economic and social interests.
  • Options
    but at least I am not voting outside my own economic and social interests.

Whassat mean?
  • Options
    I don't make enough to justify voting republican. If someday pull in the 150k+ maybe I will reconsider my position. But their track record of wanting to privatize social security, remove the homeowner tax benefit, lack of effort to improve stagnate and falling wages, and provide tax breaks that only benefit the wealthy it doesn't make financial sense.
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't make enough to justify voting republican. If someday pull in the 150k+ maybe I will reconsider my position. But their track record of wanting to privatize social security, remove the homeowner tax benefit, lack of effort to improve stagnate and falling wages, and provide tax breaks that only benefit the wealthy it doesn't make financial sense.
    When did voting for a political party come with salary requirements? 
    I do agree with a few points you stated earlier, most of them I don't  though, but I think you need to research the views the that Hillary used to have on gay marriage, the money she greedily accepts from countries that want to kill and or imprison gay people.  
    Basically don't blindly follow the MSM or what is trendy. Do your own research on candidates,  what they have done in the past, the team of advisors you think they will take to office with them.  I could go on but don't want to ramble or get into a political debate on an Internet cigar forum.