Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dusty Old Fart Pass

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Original Miami, nice!  Not that I'm a Vegas ho but they were so much better.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Almost here. Time to start digging to the bottom of cooler.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way to Rodger this morning.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass safe and sound. It was hard passing up the Holiday Blend but I figure it may go to a bolt that hasn't burned a Viaje yet. My takes on the right and puts on the left. The box is getting full!
    On the way 9505510977575302005591 image
    Got the pass, placed my vote (might have tipped my hand earlier), and made my picks. Takes left, puts right. Went with an original Room101 OSOK from 2012, a Mr. Sam Corona from April 2014, and a Camacho Havana from the early 2000s. I'll have it on the way to @avengethis on Monday. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff there Tony.  That Camacho might end with me. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Looking good Rodger and Tony. Thanks for playing gents. Tony those Para Japon's are really smoking well now. Getty up. Glad this is making its way across the country fairly quickly. Hope there's some happy folks by the end! 
    Nice takes and puts Tony.  Those Diesel are the epitome of Dusty Old Fart smokes for me.  Amazing how they change with a year or two of age.  Was going to put one in the pass, but Gordon already had one in there.  
    Thanks for having me Gordon! I was happy to see some of the original starting sticks still in there. Always try to grab something from the originator if possible. I had a Para Japon this past summer from Shizza (I think) and I remember liking it, but couldn't remember any details. So I thought I'd give it another try. A Diesel Shorty with some age is always delicious and I haven't had one in a couple years.
    On the way....9405503699300179353036
    This showed up today.  I will get through it tonight and get it out tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Takes on the top,  puts on bottom.  Hoyo is 2011, Camacho is 2006 and Tat is 2009
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

On its way to @matkn293 9505 5127 7872 5310 0155 31
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it. Will go digging around this weekend. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Takes bottom and puts top. All circa 2013. Off to onestrangeone. Thanks for having me. 9505512370175314120175

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Looking good gents! Thanks for playing. 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Takes left, puts right, I don't remember witch Camacho this is, it is a different band than the Corojo. The CAO is 2012 and the V is 2010. I should have this back out this afternoon.

Thank you Gordon for the great Idea that this is!

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Off to the land of the Loon ;) 9505511017325317392735
    All came in good shape!
    Takes on the left, puts on the right
    Trunk Show I got in Napa last year, DPG Padilla 1948 (2007) and a Viaje Supershot 2013. Thanks Big Red
    Thanks so much for playing guys! Hopefully the votes will give us some recipients for the goodness I've seen put in the pass. I'll keep you all abreast (hehe breast) to where everything ends up. 
    Friday delivery
    DC 9505 5112 5247 5321 4423 68

one person up by one vote... Hmmmmmmm
    Ok boys, everything has arrived home safely. However, we seem to have a problem. The contents of this pass are to go to members of the forum that have joined since January 1st, 2015. That means I have 4 illegal votes, at least. I either need a revote from @The3Stogies  @rsherman24 @avengethis and @Bigshizza, or everything goes to a new member of my choice. We're going to make some folks happy either way. 
    Ok... Duh... Jarubla
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang it guys, don't make me go all Sally Field on ya...

I had to go back and watch that again. I forgot Robert Duvall presented it that year.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    I'm about to do some traveling for the holiday so I will get this off to its final destination next week.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry been busy, yeah Jay sounds good he's always stirring up things.