Options

Dusty Old Fart Pass

13»

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla has my vote
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    So I need an address for @jarubla and the forum wont let me send a PM. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will gladly through you his addy.  I am sending coordinates now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you got my addy change --I am also out in the garage at the Loon Lake location. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    These these are on their way. One is headed to UT and one to MO. 

9505 5000 1852 5356 0000 25

9505 5000 1852 5356 0000 32

I made a final put/take. Thanks for playing guys and I hope the recipients enjoy!

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Gordon, aka @pelirrojoyour sticks arrived this afternoon. 

Thank you for the Christmas Eve joy!

-Jay

Post edited by jarubla on
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I was the other lucky recipient of this pass.  You folks are extremely generous on this forum.  Thank you all for the Christmas Eve joy as well.   Don't know what to say other than thank you all and Merry Christmas.   
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice targets!!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, very nice guys! Enjoy!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Glad everything arrived safely. Hope you guys find some things in there that you enjoy. Thanks again for everyone that participated.