Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OHH LOOK....Johnny G is jumping off a Bridge, lets all join in....

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭

:'( It looks deep enough, so why not???  Didn't you realize there is current under the surface and it will pull you all under????? Figured the Vets would know better, and the newer ones, well they just don't know yet......I mean YET...

Yes I have been busy traveling, teaching, guest speaking all over, so much that some of you know, I purchased a small getaway (making wife happy) up nort, and have only manage to make there about once a month....then came the pontoon boat we had to have ( making the wife happy)....we have been out in it for 3 hours total......Guess What? pulling out of water this weekend and putting in storage, nice investment....

So with that said, I have been busy.....So I go through all of this trouble to make my wife happy, and she goes to mailbox today and get blown up,  (I was outta town till this evening) and everything I have worked for was ruined all because you guys missed me....

I have opened 3 packages and pics are taken, but have to run to meeting.  Will post when home later....to be continued....

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint done, son!

Some of us yahoos have your stuff packed up, but not dropped at the post yet, because of the never ending honey-do list :)

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Mike.  Glad all is well.....

but pump the brakes there for a minute....this whole thing was shizz's idea.  I'm merely a pawn in his game.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

but pump the brakes there for a minute....this whole thing was shizz's idea.  I'm merely a pawn in his game.
    Huh... WTF? Nooooo sorry
    Bigshizza said:
    jgibv said:

Huh... WTF? Nooooo sorry
    I have text message evidence ..... 

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    It aint done, son!

Some of us yahoos have your stuff packed up, but not dropped at the post yet, because of the never ending honey-do list :)

-Jay
    Better to save em for somebody else, nothing here but pain.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, this thread made me lol :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, Gibby did this. I know you are busy so we can discuss this further in Chicago..........
     :/ Apologies gentlemen, not getting pics up tonight, just home 11:37pm and up at 330 am.  Will get up tomorrow think I should be home around 930pm. 
    bandyt09 said:
    Mike, Gibby did this. I know you are busy so we can discuss this further in Chicago..........
    Yes further developments will require attention. ....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67 said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Yes further developments will require attention. ....
     And what better to discuss over way too many beers and to too much rum, not like that's ever happened in Chicago. I'll bring a couple of special beers for the "war table"..........
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha this just keeps getting better and better! good times
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Mike.  Now I feel bad that Gibby convinced me to join in.  My apologies to your wife and my condolences to John.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MVW67 if you need to get together and drink about the pending wrath of your wife let me know!  I am game.  Oh and we can scheme some retribution as well!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    @MVW67 if you need to get together and drink about the pending wrath of your wife let me know!  I am game.  Oh and we can scheme some retribution as well!

Yes we can.

1st.....

Cbuck???? why would you??? I realize you felt....well who knows.. Thanks for the great selection of sticks

# 2

Nolagizmo, why would you want to rock that boat?  Somethings just baffle me...Thanks for the great sticks. Some new ones in there appreciate it.

Secret Squirrel, In our previous life of old timers don't think we crossed paths, I don't believe we should have been introduced like this.... Some great sticks in here, old school fantastic and a little secret sungrown, thanks for the sticks!!!

4????

Matkn 293, really no need for this, wonderful, simply delicious sticks but really no need, but I do appreciate the gesture, just can't say thanks enough!!!

This list is going to grow....  o:)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Hmm, mike gonna need another cooler??

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's definately gonna need more storage... big waves coming.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    You guys are waking up a monster that should not have been stirred.  I'm pretty sure he might just empty his 20 coolers he has now on you guys!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
     B) 
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

Hahaha ha this is rich. Mike did you hear we missed you?
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    You guys are waking up a monster that should not have been stirred.  I'm pretty sure he might just empty his 20 coolers he has now on you guys!

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me happy!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     "at best he's gonna pick off three or four up front there" some of ya'll might be in trouble.
     "at best he's gonna pick off three or four up front there" some of ya'll might be in trouble.
    Nah. It's the big guys other birthday gonna have to take the presents and like it.

Evidently you haven't seen past ventures......