Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

OHH LOOK....Johnny G is jumping off a Bridge, lets all join in....

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    #5 So the bombing has resumed and it's starting to wear on me, I have decided not to fix the mailbox until I believe it is safe.  Chalk another one up for the HIT folder....CharlieHeis decided to join in the mayhem, thank you for the wonderful sticks.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice tattoos to put on the mailbox Charlie 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    edited October 2015

#6 So Nick aka USAF06 joined in by saying something about being my mooch and Johnny started it.....gave him up like a rag doll.....Following the leader isn't always a good thing, timing is everything and another notch in the Hit folder.... Thanks for the great sticks couple new ones to try...... paybacks

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Mike
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Awesome choices Nick. @MVW67 MIKE don't be mad at that... those guys hit you in style
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    #7 Shizz Shizz Shizz...why???? Slammed with new stuff...Really!!! There was no need to smack me like that...Where is the love... after all we have been through.  I did notice that the bubble wrap bag was old.... and just look over shoulder to see I have box still in office with new roll for you,, I now think I will open up and repack better. Thank you Shizzy for the awesome selection of sticks...
  • Options
    Best highlights going right now. Who needs sportcenter
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, theres only 1 or 2 more on their way... Probably XD
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, theres only 1 or 2 more on their way... Probably XD
    "only 1 or 2 more on the way".....

lol

did you post in the wrong thread, beren?
    "the jokes thread" is over that way   >>>>>>>>

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    No, he posted in both just to cover all
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    What the _ _ _ _ wife just sent this picture to me...be home later to whatever is left of it.
  • Options
    Damn... I'm beginning to feel to sorry for you 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    That big one has Ro written all over it
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Hmm mm the ****-load landed....

Don't worry Mike it's almost over and you survived to tell the tale. :D
  • Options
    "probably"  was the key word there xD
  • Options
    This turned out so well. Good job everyone
  • Options
    Yep I think we awoke a sleeping giant
  • Options

So the party started again today, my wife had a discussion with the mailman and it wasn't good, something like stupid, dumbass, ridiculous....hmmm...

#8 So this first was from Kelly aka EDNA20 a good SOTL truly awesome selection of sticks I thank you, Perhaps we should meet out east for Cigars nice taste in cigars, Bowie, MD Nov.  Thanks and well stay tuned.#9 Mr. RSherman24 decided to venture out into this as well, thoughts vets were smarter, but it goes to show you.....NOT oh the paybacks, great selection of sticks.  Very splendid thank you.#10 Jay aka Jarubla we haven't been properly introduced "HI I am Mike you just F'd up.  Do you really knew what you got into???? I think NOT!!!! The best thing you did was add Chocolate to ease my wife's pain, thought the Flash lived here never seen it disappear... (In case you didn't know she is a supervisor at Andes Candies loves good chocolate) Thank you for the Chocolate and wonderful sticks. for this something special awaits and like an elephant I never forget....    #11 So another VET Pat aka Patrickbrick decides to also test the water...cold and deep, you foolish lad what were you thinking???? Did I mention
    I am Bricklayer and deal with Bricks all the time I just bury them in the wall.... Thanks for the fantastic selection, next chapter......#12 an even Dozen....So this is what was in the Big Package From Johnny 5 aka Jgibv maybe the beer is to help numb the pain???? it's cooling as I type this post.  So seeing that John decided to get all these BOTL and SOTL to drink the Koolaid......hmmmm oh what to do?  I will have to think on this one for a little while, perhaps some aged 10 and 12 gauge shot shells for him??? Should prove to be interesting.....LOL Thanks for the Beer and excellent selection of sticks, oh the Payback......

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Mike, 

I am glad the chocolate arrived in one piece! They will help ease the sting a bit. :) As a quick aside, they are my fave bars (and, admittedly, I am not a big choco fan!). 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnny is cray cray
  • Options
    Damn Mike.. you made out very well
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was all in good fun Mike, hope you enjoy.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike @MVW67; glad the box(es) got there safe, please enjoy!!

i know you have an itchy trigger finger, but please, take some time to enjoy, catch some r&r .....
    and then reconsider retaliation when you're thinking straight  

And I sure couldn't have done this all by myself, huge thanks to all for contributing on this, and to Shizz for coming up with the original plan!

looks like that's the majority of it, but maybe a couple more "stragglers" still en route lol!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic display of destruction by all. Enjoy Mike!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow you guys kicked his ass.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I dont know how you had room for all of these. I would have had to buy another wynter
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Start smoking guys. He already has his boxes folded. Pad your mailboxes then hide the ladies and kids. Put the bomb sniffing dogs out next week. Mikes got that look of redemption going.