Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "Sign My Damn Monster Box" pass.

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Eric, I will sign and not take a cigar so that someone else may join! I ordered some as well, so I'm not really being that nice ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Hey Eric, I will sign and not take a cigar so that someone else may join! I ordered some as well, so I'm not really being that nice ;)
    You just have to be difficult don't you?

Okay, Jmarta, you're in.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd feel much better about it if Nick retained his place in the lineup...  B)
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOOOO.... your in brother
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    C'mon, Nick. Look at it from my viewpoint. If I stay in, it makes my feeble attempt at a joke early on look like I was trying to wheedle my way into line when that wasnt really my intent. 

Most folks know about my sometimes quirky sense of humor but sometimes it's just sorta off-the-wall and nobody picks up on it. 

So, please, just go ahead and step up in line....  :/
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not about that buddy. You have been here 7 years... I'm still a noob. I really want you to have my spot. It will make me happy :)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    You are all a bunch of sniveling crybabies. Which is one if the many reasons I love you all. 

Okay pass closed.  Jmarta and Usaf06 you're both in.  Edna ordered a box so she's going to pass on the stick (but I got something special for you kelly)  
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get in if you have room and will have me Big E!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Here is the pass order. I will get this out to Tony this afternoon.

1 0Patience
    2 Jmarta
    3 onestrangeone
    4 Stubble
    5 NolaGizmo
    6 Usaf06
    7 Twistedstem
    8 First_Warrior
    9 Webmost
    10 PuffDougie
    11 rsherman24
    12 Edna20
    13 AvengeThis
    14 SleevePlz and Trident
    15 Jarubla
    16 BigShizza

Post edited by Echambers on
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    @Echambers  You put me with twisted. I meant @SleevePlz  so we can herf together.  he lives about 30 minutes from me.  gives me a good excuse to get to him.  

• Options
    Trident said:
    @Echambers  You put me with twisted. I meant @SleevePlz  so we can herf together.  he lives about 30 minutes from me.  gives me a good excuse to get to him.  

What, you don't want to drive to Florida? Ha!  Sorry, fixed it.

• Options
    I would totally drive to florida...but if you sent it to me...he would have to drive to Michigan...may be a bit chilly for them in the north...WINTER IS COMING!
  • Options
    Off to Tony. 

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    I would totally drive to florida...but if you sent it to me...he would have to drive to Michigan...may be a bit chilly for them in the north...WINTER IS COMING!

We moved to florida to avoid the cold!! LOL  Altho  it would be cool to hang out with you brother...

no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Trident said:

We moved to florida to avoid the cold!! LOL  Altho  it would be cool to hang out with you brother...

I'm not that cool.  The coolest part would be the weather.  But would be happy to entertain with scotch and cigars.
  • Options
    Progress:

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Progress:

Excellent idea!  Thanks, Eric...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Hey @kaspera79 I yield my spot to you, OG

Eric would prolly rather have your siggy too!

-Jay

jarubla said:
    Hey @kaspera79 I yield my spot to you, OG

Eric would prolly rather have your siggy too!

-Jay
       Hey Jay, Thanks for the offer,  but You should stay in this one The NFGs  will soon enough be OFGs, and are important too.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward this!!! was curios should I sign my NAME or my "name"?????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once say "my name" on a license plate...  wish I would've thought of that.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    How about both?
  • Options
    Tony texted me the tracking number. 

• Options
    On it's way to @jlmarta.

• Options
    Okey dokey, boys 'n girls, da pass is back in circulation. It's scheduled to be picked up at my place tomorrow (Saturday, 10/24/15) and from thence shall wend its way to the charming little burg of Austin, TX. Sorry for the short delay. 

The tracking number is:

Thanks again, Mr. Chambers, sir, for your generosity.   B)
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Okey dokey, boys 'n girls, da pass is back in circulation. It's scheduled to be picked up at my place tomorrow (Saturday, 10/24/15) and from thence shall wend its way to the charming little burg of Austin, TX. Sorry for the short delay. 

The tracking number is:

Thanks again, Mr. Chambers, sir, for your generosity.   B)

Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Heads-up, @onestrangeone, your package is out for delivery.... B)  
  • Options
    Progress:

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received in good shape, if I get out the door on time I'll drop it off in the morning. :)

Thank you for letting me be a part of this!!! 

• Options

Received in good shape, if I get out the door on time I'll drop it off in the morning. :)

Thank you for letting me be a part of this!!! 

Thank you for playing!