Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "Sign My Damn Monster Box" pass.

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Package received!! Thanks for the stick Eric, totally not necessary, but I will certainly enjoy it :) I'll send this out tomorrow to Brad!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great! Thanks Kelly! 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Package on it's way, but expected delivery isn't until Friday :( 

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it gets here early friday otherwise it will have to sit until monday since I'm heading back tot he woods friday to finish out the gun season.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I got this on Friday but had already left. Signed the box today and will get it out tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I got this on Friday but had already left. Signed the box today and will get it out tomorrow.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    9405803699300123298995 heading to @SleevePlz
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap, I should have looked at this sooner and had you send to jarubla first. Roman, Jim and I will all be in Chicago and could have all signed there (plus anyone else there) and be able to ship it back to Eric afterwards. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I thought about it but didn't want to hold it up. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    SleevePlz said:
    Crap, I should have looked at this sooner and had you send to jarubla first. Roman, Jim and I will all be in Chicago and could have all signed there (plus anyone else there) and be able to ship it back to Eric afterwards. 
    When is chicago? 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dec 11th, 12th
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    @jarubla, how about you just come to Chicago and we finish this off there. I imagine the 20ish members there would have a field day filling up a box to send back to Eric!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric.  You are going to need a bigger box.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    @jarubla, how about you just come to Chicago and we finish this off there. I imagine the 20ish members there would have a field day filling up a box to send back to Eric!!!
    Sounds like an amazing time, tbh! I am gonna have to gear up for next year's--smoke a nice ceeeegar for me
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Tony.  You could alway just hang onto it until after Chicago, we load up the medium flat rate there and then send to jarubla.  It is a flat rate so if we stuff it full it wont cost anymore for shipping.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    If @jarubla can turn it around quickly then @Bigshizza can bring it to Chicago if there is still room on the box to sign. 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fellas, I am fine with whatever you choose. 

I am one easy-going human.

Brad, I am fine with you taking it to Chi town
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    I'm game for whatever. Just let me know what to do. 
  • Options
    SleevePlz said:
    I'm game for whatever. Just let me know what to do. 
    Why don't you get it out as soon as you can and Jim can bring it to Chicago if there is room left to sign. That would be awsome to have the Chicago peeps sign!
  • Options
    Or if it's pretty full of signatures maybe I will send Jim with my jeckle box?
  • Options
    The back side was wide open yet (not the bottom) plus other room however if you sent the jekyl along I'm sure we could fill it up with stic...I mean signatures no problem.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Okay, if that's the plan, I'll skip trying to meet up with Roman (since that might take a few days) and let him sign it when it gets to Chicago. With any luck, I can get it back out the day it arrives.
  • Options
    Cool beans. I'm asking Jim if he will take a fresh box to Chicago to have signed. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Cool beans. I'm asking Jim if he will take a fresh box to Chicago to have signed. 
    Sure-- will do
  • Options
     Bigshizza said:
    Echambers said:
    Sure-- will do
    New box heading your way.  Thanks Jim!  

All you Chicago peeps, please take a break from your drunken shenanigans and sign my box when Jim brings it out.  I'm out of Monsters but am sending Jim with a bag of yard gars for your trouble.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crew, all drunk on Sweet Baby Jesus.  Should be interesting
  • Options
    Got the package. There were still four monsters in the box, so I'm taking one for myself, one for @Trident, one for @Bigshizza, and leaving one for @jarubla for the last stop. Fellas, don't let me forget to distribute the cigars when I arrive in Chicago.

Let me find a good cigar to swap in there and I'll get this back on the road.
  • Options
    On the way

• Options
    SleevePlz said:
    On the way

Cool. Thanks!  One more stop and it's home!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the pass go to me no one had taken one so we all passed which was why there was extra. I'm thinking we were gonna let it return to Eric full 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter