Home General Discussion
Options

Zoe Elizabeth

2»

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love baby's except for the crapping their pants thing.  No diapers for me anymore and that is the biggest relief.  I get my baby fix from friends and family now.

And dont let my wife know that you dont like @Chalupa_Batman for a name.  She might come after you!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Oh and Congratulations on the new addition!  I'll get your address from somebody and send out a little care package!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love baby's except for the crapping their pants thing.  No diapers for me anymore and that is the biggest relief.  I get my baby fix from friends and family now.

And dont let my wife know that you dont like @Chalupa_Batman for a name.  She might come after you!
    I love @Chalupa_Batman as a name.
    I just think @Viaje Tatuaje Gizmo would be a great name lol.
    Thank you brutha for the well wishes. My baby girl is so sweet. I'm screwed, she already has me warped around her finger.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Wait until she learns that shedding a tear and giving you the eyes gets you everytime.  Not that I know from experience but just wait.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and the Mrs. bro. 
    Exciting times. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    edited October 2015
    jgibv said:
    Congrats to you and the Mrs. bro. 
    Exciting times. 
    It's pretty awesome.

Both baby and mom are sleeping so gonna sneak over to the roof of the parking garage for a stogie.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!!!!  Make sure to sleep when you can, especially while in the hospital.  It will all change once you get home.  Its a good change, but lack of sleep is vicious for a while.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mikie! 

Glad Mama and baby are doing well!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Mikie!!
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The proud papa and his little princess, Viaje Tatuaje.  That's a great photo!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    The proud papa and his little princess, Viaje Tatuaje.  That's a great photo!
    I am literally lmao