Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2015 Newb Secret Santa

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill recap tomorrow when I have better internet. Still hunting
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Ok we have @Retircs1 @genareddog @Oneisnone @UseAsDirected @Woodguarden @Nolagizmo @Devildog1 and since it is an odd number I will fill in that last spot to make it even.  Hehe.  I will get your person to you on Friday as I recover from eating Turkey and all that good stuff.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Look forward to it! Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. Stay safe
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    how did i get skipped @avengethis

@Trident you have my spot.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Boom!  Somebody is gonna get lit up!  LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    waiting for for the target

I left earlier than planned on Friday so I am putting it all together now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

edited November 2015
    The names have been distributed. Gifts can start going out on Monday December 7th. and must be sent by Dec 19th. Put a return address on the box you send out but not your real name or forum name. Return Addy should be "Ccom Newb Holiday Pass" or "Ccom Newb Secret Santa" or something of the like. After you have sent me the PM, post here that you signed up so we can all see who is participating.

the "rules of thumb":If you know right off the bat who your Secret Santa is, dont spoil it for the others. I will post a list of who sent to whom when all is said and done with.The price guideline will be in the spirit of $30.00. This $30 is for the "main" gift not cigars. Cigars are on top of that. The guide on cigars will be no less than 5 cigars. You are welcome to send out any cigar you chose. (no "crap" of course). Of course you can send out more cigars if you want (it is in fact encouraged)

Good Luck to all and if you have any questions specific to your target pm me and I will pass it on.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

BOOM !!!!   missile away !!!!  
    Shouldn't post that. Now your target will know who you are. Defeats the purpose of secret Santa.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna wait till someone else does that
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, there is no Santa?

Well that why the Noobs get out at the kids table. 
    Halfway done.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow! I just got hit.
     Thanks Santa!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    left overs could have fun here
    Just remember guys that these can start going out today.  Please PM me tracking so I can verify that things have been sent out and delivered.  

Keep in mind shipping is taking longer through USPS these days so it would be better to get it out sooner than later.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

cool I  can send mine now :0

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa must have had some Yule tide cheer early this year and hit my box on the way home.  Can I send him the bill for that??
    i received a very nice selection of sticks, most I have not tried yet, looking forward to trying the aging room one as well as the upman. I  always love to try scotch I have never had before either, actually sipping some as I speak trying with touch of ice tonight will try without ice tomorrow.  The ash cup is also in use now as wel.    Thank you to kind person that has blessed me with the Christmas present.    Oh yeah the war department, my wife, commented that there was nothing there for her. So I replied that her gift comes after I have had the scotch  >:)   
    Merry Christmas to all
    Very cool. Glad to start seeing the damage
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice way to start
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Very nice! I need to get mine sent out, just been hell at work....
    -That one guy
    Just waiting on more arrival before I send mine out... or did I already send it... too much day drinking shortens the memory 
  • WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Finished shopping today, shipping very soon!! 
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :#

If mine hasn't already been sent I will ship it when I sober up for work tomorrow.
    I plan on sending mine out tomorrow! B)
    -That one guy
    I got Bing Crosby on the record player for nostagia. The tree is stinking like xmas. Bourbon for me and the Mrs. The baby is actually sleeping. It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas. If we could just get some cooler weather in South Louisiana I'd be set...
    Found some packed boxes I need to send out. Not sure if one is a SS box. But people's are getting gifts sent tomorrow.
    edited December 2015
    Nolagizmo said:
    I got Bing Crosby on the record player for nostagia. The tree is stinking like xmas. Bourbon for me and the Mrs. The baby is actually sleeping. It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas. If we could just get some cooler weather in South Louisiana I'd be set...
    Found some packed boxes I need to send out. Not sure if one is a SS box. But people's are getting gifts sent tomorrow.

That sounds amazing! It's been pretty cold here but not much snow for the kiddo's...Our tree is fake but wife decorated it nicely :)

-That one guy
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 foot Fraser fur... smells greatimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter