8 foot Fraser fur... smells greatimage
    Very good looking tree!
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    8 foot Fraser fur... smells greatimage
    This post belongs in the adult Secret Santa Post. All Noobs must have a tree of 6' or less. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my SS must know me well... I LOVED the cigar choices. REALLY needed a big ash... TY digging the casa fuente. This lighter is definantly better than the one I'm using and I'm excited about my groovy travel box. All are needed liked and will be enjoyed. Ty. Ty. Ty.

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow great line up and goodies. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sang another nice hit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Wow great line up and goodies. 
    Spectacular line up. Every single one is either a favorite or want to try!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great Mikie!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options

Santa really likes Mikie 
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving this newb secret santa!
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice yes
  • Options
    Really loving this new ash tray. I only have to empty it once daily instead of every cigar. Danni, my better half approves too she grabbed the herfador opened up my humi, grabbed 5 sticks and ran off... saying I want to make sure you save these for Tennessee this summer. I had to holler that this will not be her personal stash box and toss a boveda in for good measure. Anyway this box like all b.o.t.l. boxes is a hit.

SS perfect for me.

All other b.o.t.l. ty for including me with this group.
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    We had a giant snow storm so avoided going out....Utah is a rough place when it snows
    -That one guy
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I did receive my gift, Sorry for the lack of pictures, i am on my way out the door heading to London.  I promise i will post them up as soon as i get back.  He did a good number on me...hitting at the heart
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I got this from Santa today very nice  gift thank you  santa  :)
  • Options
    Nice selection of sticks there!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Very nice (this is my 100th post!) Looks like everyone is getting such nice gifts  :)
    -That one guy
  • Options
    Well sometimes it pays to be lucky and sometimes it pays to be good... both is even better!! 

I can home today to box below. This was very generous and much appreciated. There is a lot of good stuff here! looking forward to enjoying these. They were well marked and detailed, many have multiple years of age and after a short rest will be readily enjoyed! Thank you Santa! 
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, looks tasty 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good looking stuff going on here
  • Options
    Damn Mike you got lit up!! Damn fine job SS 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    You didn't want any viaje did you? You should probably just send those to me. Damn that's a fine hit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Oneisnone said:
    Well sometimes it pays to be lucky and sometimes it pays to be good... both is even better!! 

I can home today to box below. This was very generous and much appreciated. There is a lot of good stuff here! looking forward to enjoying these. They were well marked and detailed, many have multiple years of age and after a short rest will be readily enjoyed! Thank you Santa! 
    Are those all viaje... wow! Your Santa loves you!
  • Options
    Holy diver....that's an awesome gift! Santa loves you tons! 
    -That one guy
  • Options
    After Santa, my deal with Jake and a side trip to a B&M - I am opening up Viaje Norte! 
  • Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Santa showed up and warmed my heart! Thank you so much, what a perfect gift.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Santa droppings! Enjoy those fine selections!
  • Options
    Very nice!
  • Options
    Looks like it is just @UseAsDirected that is waiting for his Santa to hit yet.  I checked the tracking and it hasn't really moved in the week since it has been shipped.  Its on its way but the damn USPS system is sucking balls this year.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Looks like it is just @UseAsDirected that is waiting for his Santa to hit yet.  I checked the tracking and it hasn't really moved in the week since it has been shipped.  Its on its way but the damn USPS system is sucking balls this year.
    I have several packages this way....I also hear claiming the insurance this year is a joke too. 
    -That one guy
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Is that or is that not my shabbat waiting to land? Forgot where I sent mine. Maybe I saw a pic maybe I didn't, need to learn how to scroll up. If it was mine you'll smell the spice coming. If it wasn't these guys hit harder than me take shelter