Home General Discussion

Annual Chicago CCOM Herf Attendee List

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look great
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Been gone from Ccom for far too long only to come back and find an "Annual Chicago Ccom Herf"!!!! I remember trying to get this going a few years ago…… 

Glad to see it's finally materialized…..

Just wish I knew about it sooner…. Oh well, maybe next year.

Hope you gents have fun!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally awesome!  Very much appreciated too!  Look forward to raising a toast with those bad boys!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lilwing88 you are not than welcome to come if you are available. We are usually hanging out Friday and Saturday.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88 said:
    Been gone from Ccom for far too long only to come back and find an "Annual Chicago Ccom Herf"!!!! I remember trying to get this going a few years ago…… 

Glad to see it's finally materialized…..

Just wish I knew about it sooner…. Oh well, maybe next year.

Hope you gents have fun!
    C'mon down!! The more the merrier!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    There is another guest coming.  he has kept his attendance a secret to date.  He is landing at 725  at midway.  Excited that he is coming to join us...
  • Trident said:
    There is another guest coming.  he has kept his attendance a secret to date.  He is landing at 725  at midway.  Excited that he is coming to join us...
    I wonder who it could be.

>:)>:)>:)
    *Evil laughter*

And have confirmed another person that is coming saturday night
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be flying out to Chicago in approximately 45 hours and it can't come soon enough........
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge said:

ddub + 1

staying at the Hilton

Whats for dinner?

wait what?

No worries on the project. I'm a late bloomer.

@SleevePlz

I don't do Pad Thai...pick again.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge said:
    @SleevePlz

I don't do Pad Thai...pick again.

I'm cool with some 'zza.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭

you guys coming in early

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Carrie and I aren't coming until Saturday. Should be at the hotel around late morning.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    @ddubridge  barry and i will be stopping by Smokes on Burdick in Kalamazoo for some half way victory smokes if you care to joint us

Trident said:
    @ddubridge  barry and i will be stopping by Smokes on Burdick in Kalamazoo for some half way victory smokes if you care to joint us

What day? On the way or on the way back?
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Both most likely...friday nd Sunday. I m heading to Romans Thursday afternoon...herf in Detroit..then leave for chi in morning on fri

Might hit it up on the way back. Not going to make it until Saturday morning.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I got this all sorted out. I can not get either Friday or Saturday off, but I do get off early on Sat.  So as soon as I get off of work I will head to Casa with a friend of mine.  So myself and my friend Bill will be there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I come in Thursday evening and I'm getting drunk with Todd!!!!!
    gents, by chance did anyone call ahead?
    I ask since this Saturday is their fight night for ufc194, and they are asking for reservations and what not,
    so if this has been taken care of and we are good, I wont worry, if not I called and left a message for sam, and see what we can get done.
    Oh hopefully we will be alright. Let us know what you find out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    barry just texted me the same thing.  I texted sam as well.  Hopefully we will be ok.  @thedjfish@comcast.net  can you work with sam on this?

edited December 2015
    o.k. guys here's the sticky,
    talked to sam, texted roman 
    since it's fight night, the vip lounge is gonna be $30 per person, includes the fight, includes 1 cigar, and includes pizza, plus we get the lounge area, 
    I think we are talking close to 26 people in all,  if this is good with everyone which is not bad, but not expected either, let me know, I need to let sam know like yesterday so we can get a nice area for us to congregate.

or we can try to locate an other spot to tear up?
    sorry my home lounge is not big enough for so many people, can only get away with about 6-8  10 people tops
    edited December 2015
    I am fine with the $30 if it is including some food and the space in the lounge.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

im in for the $30
    I texted a bunch of guys on this list to either get them on here to respond or let me know.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Me + 1 are in for $30
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am good with the $30
    MVW +1 is good with the $30
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

o.k. im gonna say for the most part we are good with it, i'm gonna say we have 22-26 people coming, is that about right? including +1's,