Home General Discussion
Options

Annual Chicago CCOM Herf Attendee List

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a blast. I still don't understand how I go home with more sticks than I came with. Justine is already excited for next year.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Oh and wait until you guys see some of the pics Chalupa took. I am laughing pretty good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great time thank you all!  You Wisconsin people should hit me up on your way home tomorrow.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    hope everyone enjoys the cups, it was great to meet everyone, and especially awesome to meet my man Rick RCY, great to see everyone I knew before roman, luke, mike, karl, to name a few,
    great time, just sorry I could not drink due to working today, but none the less still a good to see everyone having a great time, safe travels everyone
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    That was a great time. It was really, really great to meet you all.  Even had a tender moment when Royln gave his speech. Not a dry eye in the house. LOL. Or am I confusing that with the moment we all saw the Beetle hug bromance pic?   :o
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Joe, those glasses are totally awesome. I'll raise a toast to your skillz every time I use one. Thanks for doing that!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Usaf06 said:
    Great time meeting everyone face to face finally. Had a great time, thanks for the laughs Ro.
    Nice group photo.

I guess this is one of those times the picture doesn't show up when I quote a comment.

• Options
    Here is the first pic from Chalupa.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool pic. Is that Roman? Would be a great profile pic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    I don't tend to take pics at events, but twice I was encouraged to snap a pic for @danielzreyes. We missed you there, bro!

Thanks for thinking of me, Teach.  Hope y'all had a great time.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    don't worry Daniel you been taken care of
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Couple of pics from last night

Jeremy trying to run out of the pic.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    That's a cool pic. Is that Roman? Would be a great profile pic
    Yeah that is Roman.  This picture turned out really cool.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    So you can click here to see the full album of our photos, but here are a few of my favorites...

Not exactly sure what was going on here with Nick and Ro. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great set of memories there.

Really wish I could escape best buy in December.

Maybe I'll figure out a way to get you guys together when I'm not trapped.

Looks like yall had a great time!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Damn Brad that's a great collection of pics. Not sure what was going on in that pic either ... B)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    It was really great seeing everyone again and meeting all the new members
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sure is hard to wipe that smile off of Shafty's face!! And a shout out to the great ladies who came as well.. Great to talk to you.... Dickies!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a great weekend spending time with my cigar family. Really enjoyed seeing the guys/gals that I met last year and it was really a pleasure to meet guys/gals that were new to the Chicago herf this year. That @Usaf06 guy is pretty cool for the most part. 

@avengethis those pics turned out great. Especially any of them that had me in it!

@thedjfish@comcast.net thank you for the glasses. 

Starting to lose my voice (which is a good thing for the wife and kids!!) so thankfully that wont stop me from posting!

I heart you guys! 
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Great time meeting everyone face to face finally. Had a great time, thanks for the laughs Ro.
    And thank you Nick for the sippy cup, potato chips, Great Lakes Christmas Ale, and telling us the greatest Call of Duty trash talking line of all time!!! 
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    awesome!  looked like an amazing time!
  • Options
    We missed you @jliu
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
     <3 xoxo <3  
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Chalupa_BatmanChalupa_Batman Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Had a blast this past weekend!  Thanks for the laughs. 
  • Options
    Had a blast. I still don't understand how I go home with more sticks than I came with. Justine is already excited for next year.
    Don't forget the poop load of da jelly
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some fine pictures there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.