February Lottery

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bob
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get a pm going with his address
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Bob   B)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy me 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I have several different addy's for 'Bob' but don't know which if any are current, I can get something out this morning if I can get a confirmation.  
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick! Azzhole! Why you do this to me? 

Is this what I get for trying to lay low for a few months? 

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU
  • Options
    Blood in, blood out
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This works out well. I still owe Bob Luken for destroying me in a "trade" a while back.
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will gladly send this out Monday.   Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. :) Congrats on the win. 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     HEY 'BOB'  9505 5000 2057 6030 0000 89
  • Options
    Just for the record. I got a new addy a few years back. Some of you old timers who have traded with, or bombed me in the past better double check.

My ex doesn't smoke cigars. 
  • Options
    I updated them  ;)
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best buddy lives in Murfreesboro  :)
    Small world. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    My best buddy lives in Murfreesboro  :)
    Small world. 
    I was born there!!
  • Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I'll send them out monday!
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh get Michael good!!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Bob_Luken!

Better go buy another cooler. Just sayin'...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bob!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy!

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mighta screwed up. In my defense, I was eating some super savory smoky jerky Bearswatter got me long ago at BJs, and smoking a Debonaire, too, which has a real smoked meaty kinda flavor to it... Got to thinking about fire cured cigars, raided my little stash of fire cured, and mighta gone overboard packing your box. Got a fire curted KY from baccer grown by my buddy the Tobacco Butcher, a mowat, and something else. Also included a cigar rolled from leaves from a certain island, grown in 1941, which I had aging in the same box as the fire cured, to pick up some nuance.

anyhoo... if those fire cured are not your thing, I'll reload and shoot again.

Tell me what you think of the Indian Motorcycle Cigar. New brand from the same folks. I like that better than the Debonaire, which they want twice as much for.

enjoy

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the win and enjoy my friend :)

9405 8036 9930 0181 5268 18
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Congrats to that Luken fella. Get new batteries for your camera!!
  • Options
    Congrats Bob

9505 5122 5571 6032 0090 070

Should be there by wednesday

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Bob! On vacation, so won't ship till the 15th ish!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win.  Should ship by end of the week / Monday latest.
  • Options
    Y'all may get a kick outta' this
     but, a new cooler may actually be necessary. Not a problem. Annoying but, not a real problem. Fist package is here. I hesitate to even open it. Denial is a funny thing.
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Y'all may get a kick outta' this
     but, a new cooler may actually be necessary. Not a problem. Annoying but, not a real problem. Fist package is here. I hesitate to even open it. Denial is a funny thing.
    Excellent, Mike!!!

Go check out that 48 quart made in USA Igloo from Wal Mart for under 16 bux. It is a good one
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Messed up the tracking # (Put an extra 0 in)

That's the right one

9505 5122 5571 6032 0090 70
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."