Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

February Lottery

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got five more today. Thanks. Mailman must think it's my birthday. I'll post results soon.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get mine out this weekend. Hanging in MI right now. :D 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Just for that,..... for all of this, I may just wait a bit longer. 

I'm starting to think that maybe the po lost another box, wondering if I should send a replacement.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the need to see senseless violence. Show us some bombs Bob.  :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got opportunity to get this out tofay

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    OK OK I'm actually (RIGHT NOW!) composing one big post but I'mma break it into smaller posts so you guys will simmer down a bit.  Ha! 
  • Options
    Thanks everybody! This is pretty cool opening all these.

As of now I have received 9 hits. In no particular order,........ here's the pics.

1. @MikeTodd is gettin' me a great selection of "new to me" stuff plus a couple of old favorites. Love the "witch hat" pointy cinco! Nice job Mike. 

2. @CigarFanatic Smacks down a solid hit including a very pretty Bahia Blue I'm interested in trying. Thanks :)

3. @Nolagizmo seems to know exactly what catches my eye. Nice job Mikie! That Laranja looks really cool too. And it's Brazillian? Very cool!

4. @Puff_Dougie knows how I roll. A little bit of everything. Love it Doug! Thanks brother.

5. @WaterNerd Sends the love,...... and coffee, from the west coast. Excellent lineup Allan. Thanks :) And cheers for the coffee. I haven't busted it open yet. Maybe soon when I get company over enough for a big pot or two.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As last months winner, I can vouch that the coffee is excellent! Thanks @WaterNerd Not to take anything away from @peter4jc When I get back from vacation, I will be ordering some of his Excellent Cup. From the reviews around here, I won't be dissapointed!
  • Options

6. @onestrangeone hits me right on the nose. Beautiful selection. Nice DE! Very nice! Thanks N. 

7. @genareddog makes a SWEET coaster! Really cool! Thanks! And the sticks are cool too but I can't say enough about how I love handcrafted cigar accessories. Especially ones made by my ccom brothers. :love: 

• Options

8. @webmost has slayed me with this selection. I'm floored. Can't come up with the right words. Just take a look!,.... and you know this is a heavy heavy hit. And for those of you who don't know, Webby rolls his own cigars. And, let me tell you those handmade beauties smell amazing. Muchas gracias, señor Torcedore.   
  • Options

9. @First_Warrior is a really cool guy. (In case you didn't already know). He is a man of many talents. I'm appreciative to be on the receiving end of his generosity on several occasions. He is at the top of my list of people "I owe" on this forum. He also rolls his own cigars. And, I now have one with my name on it. Doesn't get much better than that does it? Thanks Rodger. 
  • Options
    Nice job fellas. Looks like you have 8 outstanding. 9 including mine.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits for a great botl 
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    9505 5104 1716 6040 0895 97
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sorry Mike, 
    9505 5000 3216 6043 0001 04
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Ive been gone from the house since 11:30pm on yesterday. By then I had received two more sfr packages. I will post pics Asap but, My computer is messed up and my phone is app poor so no pics until i can de-bug my computer but, here are the numbers. Thank's fellas. Devildog1 9405503699300258103682 pross 9505510417166040089597
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine shows it landed too.
  • Options
    Mine shows it landed too.
    It did. I wasn't there to get it but it was waiting for me in the mailbox. thanks.
  • Options
    @Bob_Luken Mike, just getting back from vacation. Will get it out by the weekend! Sorry!
  • Options
    On it's way Mike! Enjoy! 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would somebody please send the man a camera...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost said:
    Would somebody please send the man a camera...
    Sorry, I'm not keeping y'all updated as well as I should.  I read this post and started to get on it but, then I had company come over. I'm working today/tonight so I'll try and get pics up tomorrow. I think all of them have landed. 
  • Options
    @Devildog1 really has laid down the fire with these. Prime selection. Very much appreciated. 
  • Options
    @pross This lineup gives me pause. But not for long. Gonna have to light up these baby's soon. Gracias.