Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommy gun.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    amassiahamassiah Posts: 12
    Rhamlin said:
    Sucks that you feel slighted. I had an expierence once with a company that can't be named( but there's a machine gun that bears the same name. After 3 months I never received neither the cigars or humidor. Those offers are usually a cheap humidor and cheap smokes. Unless you purchase one of the better options. 
     That being said I've never had any dealings where I've had problems that they didn't rectify. Sure sometimes I thought they could have done better by me on a couple but I've had times where they went above and beyond to. Assuming you weren't rude or anything when calling if you feel slighted call Alex. 
    Thanks for the response, but the lack of respect to my complaint and Dean (Supervisor) lying about how the conversation went down between me and Sean (rep) , I knew I was not going to get anywhere. As stated in my post I was very colorful at the end when I realized I just tossed $40.00 that I could have used for something else. Damaged is done and I see no reason to shop here again.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Sorry you feel that way @amassiah, I have been buying here for years and yet have I recieved anything as you described. 

I got one box that had a sunspot on a single stick..thought it was a bad stick, and asked my rep (Andrew) about it...didn't even hesitate to send a replacement...though there wasn't even anything wrong with it...

They have even sent me a few on the side to try with an order...just because. I asked why, and very genoursly Andy replied, "Just want to Thank You, and to let you try something new." 

Hope you find resolve..ccom is a great place and the customer service here goes above and beyond as long as there is an actual issue...just sayin

Be respectful, explain the issue...no need to get hasty! 

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop feeding the troll. Let him take his ball and leave. Anyone who would pout like a grown jerk and tell another person to put a "Johnson" in their mouth in a fit of rage most likely has mental/emotional problems and rides around on a short yellow bus (possibly wearing a helmet/cape). #growup 
  • Options
    CvilleE said:
    Sorry you feel that way @amassiah, I have been buying here for years and yet have I recieved anything as you described. 

I got one box that had a sunspot on a single stick..thought it was a bad stick, and asked my rep (Andrew) about it...didn't even hesitate to send a replacement...though there wasn't even anything wrong with it...

They have even sent me a few on the side to try with an order...just because. I asked why, and very genoursly Andy replied, "Just want to Thank You, and to let you try something new." 

Hope you find resolve..ccom is a great place and the customer service here goes above and beyond as long as there is an actual issue...just sayin

Be respectful, explain the issue...no need to get hasty! 

Glad you got great service, I did not. "customer service here goes above and beyond as long as there is an actual issue...just sayin
    Be respectful, explain the issue...no need to get hasty! " You are assuming I had no issue and I was not respectful (lost it at the end). Hope they continue great service. My post was to draw attention to the blatant disregard they had toward me and my issue. Now it is all good until it happens to you. My issue was not with Andy, or Alex that another poster mentioned but with Dean. 
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    As a forum member I see issues now and again but very few and normally the person just wants something for free. But as a novice smoker that I am here are my thoughts... If I were to buy a friend a starter package I'd first pick out the humidor myself or give him one of my personal ones. I would select each cigar as if I was shopping for myself and not go bottom shelf. I'd want the gift to be special and not something pre packed and ready to ship...that's like giving someone a card for a special moment and all you do is sign it. But I hope you get everything figured out
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    As a forum member I see issues now and again but very few and normally the person just wants something for free. But as a novice smoker that I am here are my thoughts... If I were to buy a friend a starter package I'd first pick out the humidor myself or give him one of my personal ones. I would select each cigar as if I was shopping for myself and not go bottom shelf. I'd want the gift to be special and not something pre packed and ready to ship...that's like giving someone a card for a special moment and all you do is sign it. But I hope you get everything figured out
    Good for you, has nothing to do with bad customer service.

• Options
    CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    @Lee.mcglynn 

I learned you can't rationalize with people who refuse to look for a solution to a problem.
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • Options
    @Lee.mcglynn 

I learned you can't rationalize with people who refuse to look for a solution to a problem.
    Exactly what I thought dealing with these customer service reps
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    amassiah said:
    @Lee.mcglynn 

Exactly what I thought dealing with these customer service reps
    Is welcome you but I doubt your sticking around. And yeah I did cover the cs...people that want free stuff. 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs more sock p 0rn. 
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    OMG, season the humi, put the cigars in there for a few weeks with some beads. Smoke them, enjoy them and stop complaining. A cigar with a dent will smoke just fine. Man up....
  • Options
    OMG, season the humi, put the cigars in there for a few weeks with some beads. Smoke them, enjoy them and stop complaining. A cigar with a dent will smoke just fine. Man up....
    Shut up
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all cut the same anyways...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amassiah said:
    Shut up

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amassiah said:
    Shut up
    :'(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said he was done. He lied. He came back and kept posting about it. He's a liar.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I have missed coming here daily.  I love this place. Thanks for the entertainment guys!  Now, time to light up a dry, dented stick!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to remember is that often how you come across is how you will be treated.
    Remain calm, but be firm. You don't have to get wound up.

Explain the situation. As for a resolution. If it isn't satisfactory, getting pissed isn't going to get you anywhere. 

If they won't pay the return shipping, then ask what they will do for you. 
    If they won't do anything for you, Not sure what to tell you.

Personally, I've had good success with them, but what do I know.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.