Home Non Cigar Related

cutest pic of the day

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dad.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future Tony Hawk  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go little dude!  :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the mother in me could think was...he should be wearing a helmet ;) I don't even know where that comes from, I'm always annoyed that I have to wear a helmet in front of the kids!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True that. Wearing a seat belt with nephew and niece in the vehicle is annoying. But they learned fast, they won't put theirs on before I do and vehicle doesn't go in gear until theirs is on.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... but that's not the cutest of the day

this is
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

giving good head

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at this cute little fella. @matkn293

Have a hamburger

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    My new grand-niece, Stevie Rose

Born 1/16/16

Congrats bruths!!! Adorable...
    As we say down here shah baby! #sosweet
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    My new grand-niece, Stevie Rose

Born 1/16/16

Congratulations 
    No pic today.Still soaking in the breathtaking beauty of Stevie Rose.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageMy grandson cheesing it up for a valentine picture for his mom

edited February 2016

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heart Basset Hounds.image
    Holy Crap! I love that pup!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another @skydiverD with no chute.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An' his ears are all rolled up like some cowboy's Stetson....   :p