Home General Discussion
Options

If $$$ was no object ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If money was no object, I would buy a sampler of the highest end smokes I could find... and send them to Loon Lake. :)

Looks like @bigshizza already did that and is distributing them to all the BOTL here. I just want to be Jim when I grow up. You are admired and respected sir.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd go to James sucklings house and ask for some of his collection
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would probably still smoke the same stuff I do now just wouldn't have to buy singles. I would also bomb people with five boxes instead of singles. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd get so many tats that I'd have to have a walk in... I'd interrupt them with viaje and warped and throw in an ocasional LE.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy enough for me and enough to bomb the $hit out of this forum!! 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do enjoy what I smoke now, and thanks to all y'all I've never been in danger of running out. If money was not a factor I would get me a nice house on a mountain lake. Put a dock that goes 20 or so feet onto the water, and smoke out there. 

A couple plane tickets and we'd have us a nice herf. :)  
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd probably smoke the same stuff, just in places like Tahiti and Scotland
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Mad_OsheaMad_Oshea Posts: 6

The answer to that would be-- "MINE"! All hand roll with My blend.

Do You know the blends in the sticks You smoke? I do---

Do You like havanna? Scantic, Conn. Shade, Swarr,Dom. Olor,Samsun Maiden ect.?  Well This is a stick blend to start. 

I just like a high dollar stick I have contol of. So Mine---------------Mad-

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Hemingways would be a lot harder for y'all to find, and then, just whatever the heck I wanted.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    If I had an unlimited cigar budget I doubt my cigar smoking would change that much. I always want a wide selection of cigars on hand at all times. I already smoke many of the above mentioned cigars on a fairly regular basis.
    For me it's more about time than money. I want more time to smoke cigars, not a higher quantity of cigars i like. I already have  an extensive collection of cigars that I genuinely enjoy.  Some are spendy; some are thrifty. I just won't spend money on cigars I don't love. 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6x8 walk in with a large selection of my favorites.... on the space shuttle.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.