Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Thanks for labeling me. If I do recall I turned down giving people my addy. I had a budget (which I defined so people could give me suggestion within my price range). People gave me suggestions. I posted what I was looking at. When I ask for suggestions on things I go out and spend my own money on them. I have bombed people and have done trades... Though it's been a while. I felt I was in good standings here. Guess someone thought otherwise. Thanks for the dog rockets and empty hygrometer box....

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get that idea from your posts on that thread.
  • Options
    Ps. I'm dissecting one of those cigars and tossing the rest. BECAUSE I HAVE NO SPACE FOR THEM! :-)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had that HerfDog.  I wonder what it is like.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    variant2 said:
    I've never had that HerfDog.  I wonder what it is like.
    Probably similar to a well aged Opus X.
    Aged in a pile of old socks and yard debris? 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as your going first Niko, I'm down. I like Davidoff  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Go check out the dissection... I wouldn't throw that crap at the homeless camps around Portland. 
  • Options
    Go check out the dissection. It was fun and enlightening. Lol
  • Options
    ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Thanks for labeling me. If I do recall I turned down giving people my addy. I had a budget (which I defined so people could give me suggestion within my price range). People gave me suggestions. I posted what I was looking at. When I ask for suggestions on things I go out and spend my own money on them. I have bombed people and have done trades... Though it's been a while. I felt I was in good standings here. Guess someone thought otherwise. Thanks for the dog rockets and empty hygrometer box....

So is this for real?  If it is I think it's really sad that the person(s) can't man up and send a pvt mssg if they are bothered by someone else's actions. Beyond that, I didn't realize  you had to worry about  forum ****(s) judging everything you comment about or post. 
  • Options
    Yeah. It came in my mail today. I was quite confused as I recognized the rest of the mail as stuff I ordered recently. Except this box. :-) 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bite the soap. Make him look like a ****...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WTH? That is so not cool. So, we not allowed to ask for advice about cigars or equipment now without being branded as moochers? @LiquidChaos66 is a stand-up BOTL. Mean people suck.
    Agree with that, goes entirely against the culture of this forum.  For someone to waste time on something like that when you could have done something more constructive always amazes me.  Childish really, their time and money would have been better spent smoking a cigar and watching cartoons.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clearly someone lashed out inappropriately. I'd suggest a modicum of compassion for the perpetrator as well however. Without insight, folks will target others when triggered by experiences or situations they can't accept in themselves, what Carl Jung called 'shadow material'. In the name of a possible good outcome...just sayin'. 
  • Options
    EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Wow
    Keep it Smokey
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't let it bother you @liquidchaos66 some people are just never happy. I have been on this forum for about 8-10 months and if I would not have asked so many questions I would not be smoking. To many great people on here to let a couple bring any down.

• Options
    Honestly. I'm honored... This whole thing has spurred a current BOTL to create a new alias to poke fun at the situation. :-) I don't think anyone has ever created a new screen name due to one of my posts. Lol
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clearly someone lashed out inappropriately. I'd suggest a modicum of compassion for the perpetrator as well however. Without insight, folks will target others when triggered by experiences or situations they can't accept in themselves, what Carl Jung called 'shadow material'. In the name of a possible good outcome...just sayin'. 
    You mean the guy who's clicking "Disagree" on all the posts in this thread defending @LiquidChaos66
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    What!?!?! Who would do such a thing???? ;-)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What!?!?! Who would do such a thing???? ;-)
    You're not helping . ;)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    LOL I know.... Im still in shock that there are people on the internet who would act so rude, dishonest and disrespectfully... what is this world coming to. :-(
  • Options
    EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Giving them way to much attention which they are seeking
    Keep it Smokey