Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember another guy getting them... Seegarlover.. Anyone remember him???
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha. Jajajaja 
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry this happened, @liquidchaos66

You are a stand up BOTL

And I gotta say, the forum is better than this.

True BORK/BOTLs lift and inspire, teach, share, and try to brighten another.

I never once took your posts as begging

-Jay

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. :-) lol honestly the worst part of this whole thing... I didn't keep a single cigar from that brick... Morbid curiosity makes me wonder how bad they were. Lol aside from the fact they were dry as satans poops. 
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this discription online elsewhere. 
    • Strength: Medium
    • Wrapper: Sumatra

These mixed-filled mutts come courtesy of some friends of ours down in the Dominican. Composed of high quality Nicaraguan and Honduran wrapper clippings wrapped in a smooth Sumatra leaf, Herfdog has a consistently smooth draw and a rich taste that is devoid of the typical short-filler bite. An easy no-brainer at less than a dollar per cigar.

This part has me curious ----> Nicaraguan and Honduran wrapper clippings wrapped in a smooth Sumatra leaf, 

I've heard of clippings leftover from long-leaf filler being put to use but never heard of them using wrapper clippings specifically. Would that be considered a high wrapper to filler ratio?

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Sumatra is pretty tasty. Could have been a decent drunk stick
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...