Home General Discussion
Options

A Hipster's cigar review

2»

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Why are we talking about the beer? Can we please focus on the cigar?

Damn Hipsters, I swear

Alright.  I'll talk about the cigar for you bro. 

But I'm not as #hiptastic as you and I do not have one to smoke for myself (hint/wink/nudge, plz PM if you need my addy)....so instead I'll review your review.

Ok first off I gotta deduct some points because you forgot to mention a key feature of this cigar; the appearance. 
    Like, just look at it, it's a freakin barber pole wrapper!
    That's automatically worth like 10/10 hipster points.  Seriously, what's more hipster than a new-age, old-school barber shop that offers straight-razor shaves?  Get your neck cleaned up with a straight-razor, then have 'em shape your stash for you with some premium beard & stash oil, that's some top tier #hipstanity right there.

Alright next you got the flavors, which overall I'm gonna give you some props for. 
    Cakey: Gotta deduct like -2 points here since hipsters are all about that gluten free lifestyle yo!  No cake for true hipsters. 
    Cream soda: Ok are we talkin' A&W from the gas station?  Or some small batch, local, artisinal soda that costs like $7/bottle?  A&W's gonna be a -1, but craft soda is like a +1.
    Jalapeño peppers: Ehhh....jalapenos are good for regular folks but pretty low on the "hipster totem pole".  Should've gone with Sriacha for maximum hipsterability. I'm gonna give you a -1 here.    
    hella sprinkles: As long as they're rainbow sprinkles, that's definitely hipster, #AllSprinklesMatter. +1
    fried chicken taste: Ok, is this like KFC chicken (-1), or some locally raised organic bird that was fried up in hempseed oil (+1). You tell me. 
    So I guess for flavors, I'd say you're lookin' around a 7/10

paired it with ice water:
    California's in a drought and you're just sippin up water like it's goin out of style. Definitely not environmentally friendly and certainly not hipster. 0/10

Tons of smoke output: Like vape-level of smoke? If so, 11/10

It's making my man face hair smell like a dirty flannel button shirt .... sexy af: 15/10 - self explanatory

The packaging is awesomely badassness.  It's why I bought it.: But you don't include a picture of the packaging?!?? You know hipsters gotta hashtag all their cool **** on instantgram.  Definitely docking some points here; 5/10.

Conclusion: 48/60

Which on the "Sliding Scale of Hipster", translates to:

- Look at this **** hipster
    --->
    ****  Williamsburg personified **** <---
    - Disinterested trendsetter
    - Slightly hip
    - Not hip

This deserves like 194 disagrees its so awesome
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, for real. Just tapping the LOL button was not nearly enough. That was some funny sh/t.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This if spoogeacular. Amazingly brilliant, funny and accurate. Superb literary substance and entertainment. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."